Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This defense isn’t a player away.  We need lots of day 1 and 2 picks to fix this bunch of ingrates.  Cut the entire defensive staff and players.  

No pride.  No toughness.  Just athletes with poor football IQ and bad coaching.  Recipe for disaster.  

We are gonna need a bigger boat

Not so fast. Trash coaching. There are a few pieces. I am sticking my foot in the ground that at least some of these dudes will turn it around with a less derpy coaching staff.

birdsnflight likes this

How on earth does someone get that wide open inside the 5...I didnt think it was even possible. Its breathtaking how horrible this team is and how horroundess dq is at defense. Simply insane.

dzor22 likes this

This appears to be Quinn’s last game. Not much to get out of this one and we’re getting worse every game.

2 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

. . . and probably feels like an idiot for fighting for her husband to get signed. He's getting embarrassed out there. . .  doesn't help he has a coach for an idiot that keeps trotting him out there to kick 50 yarders even though he keeps missing them.

I’d rather Giorgio had taken his lumps this year...

Halcon-1 likes this

1 minute ago, Halcon-1 said:

. . . and probably feels like an idiot for fighting for her husband to get signed. He's getting embarrassed out there. . .  doesn't help he has a coach for an idiot that keeps trotting him out there to kick 50 yarders even though he keeps missing them.

She must be in TATF, and saw my post about her being proud of him for getting revenge on us.

Halcon-1 likes this

4 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

At least the real "Hawks" are good right now at 2-0 - if they beat the 76ers and Heat this week, they could be top of the Eastern Conference.

Yep. There’s at least one thing to be slightly excited about. 

1 minute ago, The Don™ said:

Didn't see the replay. Looked like either blown coverage by Ish or Kazee. 

Can anyone confirm?

Oliver lined up on him at the snap, Oliver gave him a little push and let him go.  Kazee lined up behind as well, neither followed Metcalf