Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

This defense isn’t a player away.  We need lots of day 1 and 2 picks to fix this bunch of ingrates.  Cut the entire defensive staff and players.  

No pride.  No toughness.  Just athletes with poor football IQ and bad coaching.  Recipe for disaster.  

We are gonna need a bigger boat

1 minute ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

He seems to this point, have more mettle than Oliver. But both are young and I think can be good pieces for us. Oliver I question his dome...I keep getting this feeling he's the Beasley of our secondary. I hope I am wrong.

Sheff if a keeper.  He's out there taking his lumps but he ain't backing down.  

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

Sheffield looks good to me despite Lockett making these catches

Definitely an upgrade to Trufant. ESPECIALLY when considering the salary cap.

1 minute ago, Cole World said:

. . . and probably feels like an idiot for fighting for her husband to get signed. He's getting embarrassed out there. . .  doesn't help he has a coach for an idiot that keeps trotting him out there to kick 50 yarders even though he keeps missing them.

Cole World likes this

A Seahawks team who isn't as good as the Seahawks teams between 2013-2016 are making it look effortless against the Falcons. It's like the Seahawks are a PAC 12 team blowing out a Sun Belt team. 

Faithful Falcon likes this

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

This defense isn’t a player away.  We need lots of day 1 and 2 picks to fix this bunch of ingrates.  Cut the entire defensive staff and players.  No pride.  No toughness.  Just athletes with poor football IQ and bad coaching.  Recipe for disaster.  

We are gonna need a bigger boat

If we got Young it’s part of a rebuilt D. I don’t want to risk “settling” for another Vic or Takk etc

Geneaut likes this