Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

3rd and 3 run and Carson just sticks his hand in Deion's chest -- our All-Pro linebacker.  Now I got questions about Deion.

I raised an eyebrow when he got beat for that TD playing the Cards. I mean everyone gets beat eventually but I was just thinking that wasn't like him.

Ill pick on Campbell too...

I don't get how a professional football player, week after week, is routinely out of position, runs away from contact, can't set an edge and is still getting snaps.

Anyone have an actual reason why he's getting snaps still?

Just now, bradbowski said:

Nice job by Campbell on containment.  Making a late push for least amount of heart on this team, though Vic is going to be extremely hard to beat.

oHM3bhj.gif

Falcone O-Line is the worst in The NFL.

They leave The Falcons  defense is not n the field too long.

If Chase Young is drafted ahead of the Falcons pick, select OT Thomas from UGA. Start him at RT. Move McGary inside to guard. He is mean and tough, but cannot pass protect. His mean-ness is needed at Guard.

If Thomas is gone, then draft NT Brown.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Think you're the one blinded now dude. Yall truly want to believe so much that Freeman is his old self when he is not 

He's running fine. If he wasn't, I would be the first to say it.  I don't fall in love with players . Im a falcon fan. 

Trying to see how many red empty seats I can count after half time. We are behind you DQ and AB two fools who destroyed a franchise 

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This team is getting harder to watch each week. When I see Barner or Hardy out there I cringe at how weak we get. when they come in.

That says a lot because its been brutal to watch for a long time...but somehow this team and dq seem to out do themselves in the horror department each week. 

1 minute ago, The Don™ said:

Ill pick on Campbell too...

I don't get how a professional football player, week after week, is routinely out of position, runs away from contact, can't set an edge and is still getting snaps.

Anyone have an actual reason why he's getting snaps still?

Always chasing..

..on the backside..

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Seattle is about to get their running game on track!  This team is a total embarrassment right now 

we are the ultimate get right team.

blkbigdog35 likes this

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

remember early on he had big troubles managing the clock.  

He still does in rotations in game and fails to make any adjustments at half time or in game.

This game is like a chess at much faster pace.

I honestly believe hes very weak in MATHEMATICS.

If he cant figure out probabitlites / analytics...you see this result in any industry not just football.

VTCrunkler likes this

3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I hope we have a fire sale and get rid of Freeman, Beasley, Campbell, Trufant and Quinn these upcoming couple of weeks.

Thats it? Dont stop there....

PokerSteve likes this