Monoxide

*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,757 posts in this topic

Same players that need to be purged.  Need to get what we can get for Victoria Beasley, Devandra Campbell Desonda Trufont and Devontina Freeman

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

We have guys starting on this team that wouldn't even make it as backups on most decent rosters. 

Beasley, Schweitzer, Schaub, Freeman, Campbell, Oliver

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

Same players that need to be purged.  Need to get what we can get for Victoria Beasley, Devandra Campbell Desonda Trufont and Devontina Freeman

They play feminine so I gave them feminine names

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

We have guys starting on this team that wouldn't even make it as backups on most decent rosters. 

It’s ironic, we were saying the same thing in 2014. Five years of Quinn and we’re still saying it. 

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

"where has this play-calling been when Matt was in??!?!?!"

Up to Matt, as a franchise QB and seasoned vet, to petition for DK to do the same for him. As talented as he is, he's too much of a yes-man. At me and argue it all you want, but you know it's true. Hence why he didnt man-the-****-up and audible out of the bone-headed passing plays in the SB.

He's gonna do whatever he's told to do. We need him to stand up, be a leader and force the FO's hands on what's best for the team.

Lol, what? Are you serious? Ryan has more authority than DK on the field.. That i promise you