Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KRUNKuno

Chase Young just showed you why winning games this year is a baaaad idea

22 posts in this topic

With our luck we'll go on a 5 game win streak to finish the season pushing us out of the Chase Young Sweepstakes... This guy is an animal he beats double teams chip blocks etc Wisconsin Oline are still wondering what happened 

Edited by Diggable Birds
caponine likes this

Just now, Diggable Birds said:

With our luck well go on a 5 game win streak to finish the season pushing us out of the Chase Young Sweepstakes... This guy is an animal he beats double teams chip blocks etc Wisconsin Oline are still wondering what happened 

This team is a different level of bad. We may lose out honestly 

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

4 sacks against an always stout Wisconsin offensive line.  He faces constant double teams, chips, and gameplanning.  He’s just a different breed, and he has more than just a speed rush.  The guy is legit.

Would you call AB and see if he would get Mr Young for our team?? 

3 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

With our luck we'll go on a 5 game win streak to finish the season pushing us out of the Chase Young Sweepstakes... This guy is an animal he beats double teams chip blocks etc Wisconsin Oline are still wondering what happened 

I fully expect us to do this.  Gotta show we still have some “fight” in us :rolleyes:

Just now, D.B.N. said:

This team is a different level of bad. We may lose out honestly 

As a fan I never want to see my team lose but in this case im ok with a tank job. I see 2 wins maybe Tampa and Jaxonville 3-13 should have us top 3. Worried about the Dolphins, they have Rosen but maytbe they take a QB but probably not I could see them taking Young  and pairing him with C Wilkins

8 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Falcons gonna falcon.  We gonna go 4-0 vs Bucs and panthers and get out of top 10 picks

They might, MIGHT beat the Bucs here...but the Panthers will easily sweep the Falcons...and Atlanta will crap the bed in Tampa Bay. Heck, I think the Falcons lose all 4 of those games.

1 hour ago, GhostofGritz said:

They might, MIGHT beat the Bucs here...but the Panthers will easily sweep the Falcons...and Atlanta will crap the bed in Tampa Bay. Heck, I think the Falcons lose all 4 of those games.

We don’t lose to Bucs and panthers regardless on how we suck, it’s the truth, we onlu struggle with them saints 

3 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

We don’t lose to Bucs and panthers regardless on how we suck, it’s the truth, we onlu struggle with them saints 

Uh huh. We’ll see.

Tank why does this team need to tank just continue to use the same tactics there employing now.

Continue to not be able to stop teams 3rd and long continue to rush 3 continue to keep MR2 running 5-7 step drop backs continue to be ineffective running the football.

Don’t change a **** thing I say.

If we could get Chase Young and Javon Kinlaw with our first 2 picks... That's a game changer to go with Gray and Takk

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Tank why does this team need to tank just continue to use the same tactics there employing now.

Continue to not be able to stop teams 3rd and long continue to rush 3 continue to keep MR2 running 5-7 step drop backs continue to be ineffective running the football.

Don’t change a **** thing I say.

firing Quinn midseason may be the dumbest thing we can do tbh

18 minutes ago, Romfal said:

firing Quinn midseason may be the dumbest thing we can do tbh

It won’t matter when.

Its going to happen.

Just wheather AB has his patience pushed to a point.

If his team gets embarrassed again I can see it happening quickly.

44 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

I wouldn’t even mind if TD did a JJ type trade up to get Chase Young. He is a football player!

our depth is *** though

12 hours ago, Romfal said:

our depth is *** though

That’s why we need to be active in the trade deadline stockpile picks. Hoop, Campbell, trufant, Freeman and Beasley all need to be shopped. If we can pick up some additional 2nds and 3rds we can have ammo to move up and get Young and still draft depth. We’re not likely to turn this team around in one offseason so we might as well go get what is probably a generational talent while we have the chance. 

20 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

That’s why we need to be active in the trade deadline stockpile picks. Hoop, Campbell, trufant, Freeman and Beasley all need to be shopped. If we can pick up some additional 2nds and 3rds we can have ammo to move up and get Young and still draft depth. We’re not likely to turn this team around in one offseason so we might as well go get what is probably a generational talent while we have the chance. 

No.  Enough with moving up.