Jump to content

Oklahoma vs Kansas State


tl;dr
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

CFP Playoff:

1) Ohio State

2) SEC Champ

3) Clemson

4) 2nd highest rated SEC Team

Penn State and Ohio State may have something to say about 2 SEC teams. Although of Penn State gets drubbed we can say good bye to that idea 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Penn State and Ohio State may have something to say about 2 SEC teams. Although of Penn State gets drubbed we can say good bye to that idea 

If Bama wins SEC,  LSU, AU OT UGA will have a better resume’ if any are one loss as well as PSU.

Florida and Bama have softer schedules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

If Bama wins SEC,  LSU, AU OT UGA will have a better resume’ if any are one loss as well as PSU.

Florida and Bama have softer schedules.

For Bama to win SEC, the each of Auburn and and UGA would have to have at least two losses.  For UGa or Auburn to have one loss means they win out and win sec champ game and therefore Bama didn’t win SEC.

not sure what you are trying say exactly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

For Bama to win SEC, the each of Auburn and and UGA would have to have at least two losses.  For UGa or Auburn to have one loss means they win out and win sec champ game and therefore Bama didn’t win SEC.

not sure what you are trying say exactly.

Yeah I may have not thought that thru - just saying UGA, AU and LSU have played tough schedules and Bama and Florida haven’t.   
 

you are correct that Auburn probably cannot take another loss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah I may have not thought that thru - just saying UGA, AU and LSU have played tough schedules and Bama and Florida haven’t.   
 

you are correct that Auburn probably cannot take another loss.

Got you now.  Yeah Bama having eastern conference rival of Tenn definitely hasn’t made their life more difficult these past few years!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The SEC could get 2 in if the Bama/LSU loser has just the 1 loss (possible) or maybe if the East team wins the SEC. 

That would open it for the SECCG loser or more likely a 1 loss 2nd place team ala Bama 2017 especially if they lose close to LSU  with a gimpy Tua.

Either way it would have to come from the West. 1 loss OK and ND would have a case but the SEC team probably gets the nod but maybe not.

Edited by jeffro2000
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...