Nino11

Tune in to our Future First round pick, CHASE YOUNG

106 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Macintez said:

I felt like a player with the skill and mindset of a Khalil Mack would be the only type to make it here. Anyone with a steep development curve will not make it in Atlanta. They just won’t.

I feel so sour about the Falcons right now I feel like even Khalil Mack would’ve been ruined here.

D.B.N., ⚡Slumerican⚡ and Osiruz like this

Chase Young just stripped the ball on a Wisconsin 4th down attempt. Chase is already a much better DE than anyone currently on the Falcons roster. 

He could be a game-changer for Atlanta.

Osiruz likes this

1 minute ago, GhostofGritz said:

Chase Young just stripped the ball on a Wisconsin 4th down attempt. Chase is already a much better DE than anyone currently on the Falcons roster. 

He could be a game-changer for Atlanta.

Been fighting through double and triple teams all game at that. 3 sacks 

GhostofGritz likes this

13 minutes ago, wnyfalconfan said:

Maybe it's the quality of players and not the coaching. Chase Young is about as close as you can get to a sure thing

I really think it’s the players. Grady developed just fine. This organization is just crap at finding capable defensive linemen. Same issue plagued the Smith regime. 

Edited by ZoneOne01
Nino11 and Osiruz like this

2 hours ago, Nino11 said:

Wisconsin vs O State, check out Chase Young for those who aren’t familiar 

Funny I turned on the game and said I dont know anything about him and dont even know his number.. I said I was going to watch the game and see if anyone jump out at me....

It was 4th down and 1min left... the guy gets a strip sack... funny that the first play I see is him...

I'll watch the rest of the game and see how he does.. stats say he has 3 sacks now this game.

Nino11 likes this

I don't know gang.  We'll be picking 4th at the earliest.  You think Young will still be there?  I doubt it.  

Miami

Cincy

Skins

Falcons...and they will probably back into two or three more wins, putting them maybe 5th or 6th.  

He sure looks like a great player though. 

Nino11 and 1989Fan like this

Nothing good ever happens to us. It would be our luck we win a game or two and take ourselves out the running or thr Dolphins say screw it and take him #1. 

Nino11 likes this

3 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Funny I turned on the game and said I dont know anything about him and dont even know his number.. I said I was going to watch the game and see if anyone jump out at me....

It was 4th down and 1min left... the guy gets a strip sack... funny that the first play I see is him...

I'll watch the rest of the game and see how he does.. stats say he has 3 sacks now this game.

He’s the best player in the country man. Easily 

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I don't know gang.  We'll be picking 4th at the earliest.  You think Young will still be there?  I doubt it.  

Miami

Cincy

Skins

Falcons...and they will probably back into two or three more wins, putting them maybe 5th or 6th.  

If we gotta pull a Julio type grade to get him we gotta do it lol. We got an extra second to move up hopefully just a few spots at worst if need be 

octoslash likes this

5 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Miami

Cincy

Skins

If we pick 5-6, gotta go AJ Epenesa then from Iowa. Dudes a boss, and basically gets all the attention on the Iowa line...not nearly as talented groups as OSU has.

Or trade up to 2 or 3 for Young and be done w it. Won’t require a Julio type deal. Give That extra 2nd, or next years 1 and then trade the NE 2nd for a first next year. Still expensive to move up 3-4 spots at the top of the draft.

octoslash and Nino11 like this

6 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

I really think it’s the players. Grady developed just fine. This organization is just crap at finding capable defensive linemen. Same issue plagued the Smith regime. 

Dimitroff is God awful at finding linemen. Biermann, Massaquai, that dude from Richmond, Hageman. His track record is brutally bad. I really think he just got lucky with Grady

1989Fan, Osiruz and ZoneOne01 like this

1 minute ago, wnyfalconfan said:

Dimitroff is God awful at finding linemen. Biermann, Massaquai, that dude from Richmond, Hageman. His track record is brutally bad. I really think he just got lucky with Grady

Biermann was great for a 5th round pick. Hageman was good. 

13 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I feel so sour about the Falcons right now I feel like even Khalil Mack would’ve been ruined here.

Which is why I wanna see Takk with another coaching staff, I felt like he had the talent and intangibles but the coaching has been atrocious.

Just now, Nino11 said:

Biermann was great for a 5th round pick. Hageman was good. 

Hags was a terrible pick for an early second.

Osiruz likes this

5 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

If he's not available I want DeAndre Swift.

A Dawgs RB at the top of round 1...why doesn’t that surprise me to hear that on these boards lol.

1 minute ago, Embrace the suck said:

Which is why I wanna see Takk with another coaching staff, I felt like he had the talent and intangibles but the coaching has been atrocious.

Takk is the one player I could see benefiting from a change of scenery — even though I’m a little down on him right now. Vic, not so much.

Osiruz likes this