Nino11

Tune in to our Future First round pick, CHASE YOUNG

106 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Not getting my hopes up. These clown will more than likely run off 3-4 more wins at the end of the season to **** our draft position.

Falcon tradition. I hope we are so sorry we never win another game. 

Godzilla1985 likes this

Just now, D.B.N. said:

You build from the LOS back. A great pass rush makes the DBs better. 

Using that logic there is no reason to ever sign secondary help. Just sign some random guys off the street. Our secondary is terrible. A dominant pass rush can make an average secondary look good. It wont make a train wreck of a secondary look good.

Osiruz likes this

Just now, LouDog said:

Using that logic there is no reason to ever sign secondary help. Just sign some random guys off the street. Our secondary is terrible. A dominant pass rush can make an average secondary look good. It wont make a train wreck of a secondary look good.

But the priority is the pass rush. Not a db. 

Nino11 likes this

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

If you draft the best corner over Chase Young as a GM, you should be fired before the 2nd round pick comes up.

Literally the dumbest thing said on internet today.

D.B.N., Nino11 and Cole World like this

5 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

You build from the LOS back. A great pass rush makes the DBs better. 

Not if the qb tbrows it as soon as he gets get.

1 and 3 step drops shuts down a pass rush.

LouDog likes this

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

If you draft the best corner over Chase Young as a GM, you should be fired before the 2nd round pick comes up.

Literally the dumbest thing said on internet today.

Lmao ok dude

1 hour ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Love edge rushers. For some reason we can’t draft one to save our lives. Kinda like the Patriots with receivers.

I really like Young. Might be ruined coming here.:D

The Falcons have a huge development issue with lineman on both sides of the ball.. Whatever the program consists of isnt translating at the pro level 

Just now, g-dawg said:

Congratulations you win the trophy 

The fact that someone having a different opinion than you online bothers you this much is very telling. Did you see how D.B.N. and I disagreed but just left it at that? That's how two adults that are secure with themselves react. 

Just now, LouDog said:

The fact that someone having a different opinion than you online bothers you this much is very telling. Did you see how D.B.N. and I disagreed but just left it at that? That's how two adults that are secure with themselves react. 

It doesn’t bother me.  Your take just shows how little you understand about NFL talent.

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

It doesn’t bother me.  Your take just shows how little you understand about NFL talent.

Its ok big guy. Life will get better

15 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The Falcons have a huge development issue with lineman on both sides of the ball.. Whatever the program consists of isnt translating at the pro level 

Maybe it's the quality of players and not the coaching. Chase Young is about as close as you can get to a sure thing

8 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

We will pick 3 and someone will trade up to 2 for him...

Dolphins gotta take a QB. Who knows what the Bengals will do. And I’m assuming they will

be 1 and 2

5 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

Dolphins gotta take a QB. Who knows what the Bengals will do. And I’m assuming they will

be 1 and 2

Exactly, it seems impossible...just like 28-3 did :ninja:

Osiruz likes this

32 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Hes right we are going to need both. We can sign db help in the off season and trade Trufart. I also wouldn't mind drafting a 2nd or 3rd round db. 

LouDog likes this