Nino11

Tune in to our Future First round pick, CHASE YOUNG

106 posts in this topic

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Love edge rushers. For some reason we can’t draft one to save our lives. Kinda like the Patriots with receivers.

I really like Young. Might be ruined coming here.:D

maybe, somewhere on the property at Flowery Branch,  we'll have a real coach by then

:tiphat:

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Love edge rushers. For some reason we can’t draft one to save our lives. Kinda like the Patriots with receivers.

It’s like it’s a curse on the Falcons since Mike Smith player Abraham against Tampa Bay in 2012. Got teased with Beasley in 2016 but it’s been sad going on close to ten years now. Chase is as can’t miss as you can get though 

There isn’t a player that I want in this draft as much as Young. I’d be pretty disappointed if the team is picking outside of the top 3 in the first round. 

KRUNKuno and Nino11 like this

11 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Just saw him take an inside move, get skinny and split a double team. Back even came over to help — three guys and he still got in on the sack.

Yeah he’s legit. Any time an offense pays that much attention to one player that’s a game-wrecker. Opens up everyone else.

Just ******* dominant man. He’s engaged with a lineman and the backs comes up to post and he knocks him back as well. Made them call a timeout because he lines up in the middle of the field. They throw a screen pass over his head and he still Hawks the back down for a 3rd down stop. Just a beast 

7 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

He’s whipping whoever that left tackle is. Love the way he’s always working half a man instead of just putting his head down and trying to bull rush his way to the QB like our guys.

He’s got the bend, the power, and dawg in him. Only gonna get bigger and faster in the league. 

2 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Yep.  That's the play.  I keep hearing about how good Wisconsin's o-line is, and they perennially turn out top tier units, but they're getting ran through today.  Man among boys.  Can't be fun sitting out there at left tackle by yourself against that.

51 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I felt like a player with the skill and mindset of a Khalil Mack would be the only type to make it here. Anyone with a steep development curve will not make it in Atlanta. They just won’t.

Chase Young would be the perfect pick for us right now. He’s just a bully on the edge.

There are a lot of players in this game who will be playing in the NFL. 

Wisconsin:
- Chris Orr, LB 
-
Tyler Biadasz, OC 
- Jonathan Taylor, RB
- Zack Baun, DE

Ohio State:
- J.K. Dobbins, RB
- Jeffrey Okudah, CB

- Shaun Wade, CB
- Jordan Fuller, FS

And many others..

Nino11 likes this

27 minutes ago, LouDog said:

If we dont improve our secondary it wont matter. 

You got it backwards. A secondary can’t cover forever with no pass rush. But a good pass rush can make an average secondary look good. Our secondary looks terrible because we don’t get pressure 

D.B.N. likes this

1 minute ago, Nino11 said:

You got it backwards. A secondary can’t cover forever with no pass rush. But a good pass rush can make an average secondary look good. Our secondary looks terrible because we don’t get pressure 

Lmao if you say so

Osiruz and red falcon like this