Tom Brady Offers #12 to Sanu

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still believe if we had 11 sanus man-ning this offense, we would atleast have 3-4 wins. 5-6 wins if we had 53 Sanus :/

There's a difference between being the most successful ever, which Brady is, and the greatest ever, which he is not.      

It's my opinion, that's all.  And in my opinion, Dan Marino is the greatest quarterback I ever saw, followed by Joe Montana.  Brady's success has a lot to do with his surroundings and the insane

28 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

That is a good way to put it. I would love to see how Brady would have done if you flipped him and Matt. By most accounts, Brady was an unknown back up when Bledsoe went down. It wasn’t like he was about to take the starting job. Who knows what happens if Bledsoe didn’t get hurt. He could have had a journeyman type career. Give him credit though. He made the most of his opportunity.

Guess who was his QB coach from 2002 to 2004 when he developed? Josh McDaniels. Same guy who took over as OC later. Dude definitely knows how to utilize and mold talent.

1 minute ago, JC Falcon said:

Is sanus manning some sort of unholy WR-QB hybrid?  Sanu throws it to himself and then handles punting too.

I mean man-ing!

Only thing the sanu patrol would struggle with is playing O-line, but the way our current one has been playing, it would be about the same. Atleast Sanu would give his 100%

16 minutes ago, shock said:

Brady is absolutely the greatest to ever play the position. Get real, people. Marino? Lmao.... Only QB to have ANY argument to be considered better than Brady is Montana, because he was the previous GOAT. But whether you like it or not, Brady is the best QB of all time, period. 

No he isn't. Rings aren't won by QB's...they're won by teams. 

18 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The difference is I think Belichick with Peyton wins 10 rings. Not kidding 

Do you believe Manning wins 3 titles when the weapons at his disposal are Brown, Patton & Johnson?  Honest question.   Those were his top pass catching options for titles 1-3.

Manning never had to play without true horses at his disposal.

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Do you believe Manning wins 3 titles when the weapons at his disposal are Brown, Patton & Johnson?  Honest question.   Those were his top pass catching options for titles 1-3.

Yes, I’d even double down and say Peyton makes one of those 3 guys a HOF receiver

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Those 1st 3 weren’t because of Brady. They were the product of those early Pats defenses. Even Pats fans agree with this.

10 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yes, I’d even double down and say Peyton makes one of those 3 guys a HOF receiver

This one is no brainer. Manning and BB would have been all time best duo of HC and QB. Brady sits with BB every week on the plays they gonna run. Nothing gets on that field with out BB knowing and the way they coach players details to be successful. You could name those 3 WR while ignoring the rest of the team around them. It’s the system, which can survive injuries and suspensions to QB.

15 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Brady makes players better as well.

Brown had 1,800 yards his first 8 years without Brady.  2,000 yards his first two years with Brady

Patton had 800 yards his first 4years without Brady.  First 3 full years with Brady had 2,400 yards

Johnson stinks and isn’t making the HOF with Jesus throwing the football.

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Brady makes players better as well.

Brown had 1,800 yards his first 8 years without Brady.  2,000 yards his first two years with Brady

Patton had 800 yards his first 4years without Brady.  First 3 full years with Brady had 2,400 yards

Johnson stinks and isn’t making the HOF with Jesus throwing the football.

Bro, we’ve been back and forth on this discussion before. And it always goes nowhere. I can’t be convinced that Peyton isn’t the best ever. And you can’t be convinced that Brady isn’t. It’s a fun conversation to have. But the outcome is always the same 

21 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

This one is no brainer. Manning and BB would have been all time best duo of HC and QB. Brady sits with BB every week on the plays they gonna run. Nothing gets on that field with out BB knowing and the way they coach players details to be successful. You could name those 3 WR while ignoring the rest of the team around them. It’s the system, which can survive injuries and suspensions to QB.

So tell me if you agree, a great HC trumps a great QB everytime

18 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I’m not saying you’re right or wrong.  But Belichick was 5-14 without Brady in NE.  In 7 years as a HC he had won 41 games.  And Bledsoe & Kosar are not bumbs   

Belichick is the GOAT...and Brady helped him get there.  

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’m not saying you’re right or wrong.  But Belichick was 5-14 without Brady in NE.  In 7 years as a HC he had won 41 games.  And Bledsoe & Kosar are not bumbs   

Well I am saying he’s wrong. Because he is. Brady is the obvious GOAT. 

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This is fair. And FWIW, I don’t think Brady is bad. I think he’s a GREAT player. I just think he’s very overrated at the same time and is very much a product of his environment. That being said, he does his job very well and his determination can’t be matched. I just think Peyton has shown that he can carry a team better than Brady. He’s had tougher challenges and obstacles and has played for far worse organizations. 

I think Peyton can take the 2019 Dolphins to the playoffs. Can’t say that about any other QB. Including Brady

Think about this one man, Peyton has gone to the SB with FOUR head coaches. FOUR! That’s insane 

14 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think Peyton can take the 2019 Dolphins to the playoffs. Can’t say that about any other QB. Including Brady

You were doing okay until you made this statement. You do realize the 2019 Dolphins are tanking right?

Also you didn't clarify which Peyton would play. The 2006 Peyton or the 2015 Peyton. It makes a huge difference.

Just now, FinalScore2.0 said:

You were doing okay until you made this statement. You do realize the 2019 Dolphins are tanking right?

Also you didn't clarify which Peyton would play. The 2006 Peyton or the 2015 Peyton. It makes a huge difference.

I’m clearly speaking Peyton in his prime. And if he played for the 2019 Dolphins team. He would take them to the playoffs. Guaranteed