Auburn vs LSU

Spts1

10 hours ago, Spts1 said:

Auburn will gamble in this game and pull out every stop.  Fake punts and fourth down conversion tries.  Will not be enough.  LSU covers the 10 point spread...

Auburn has a great DLine but not a great defense overall.   They can probably hang for a half - to beat LSU Bo Nix will have to play a perfect game on road in a very hostile environment.

Won’t happen.

LSU 37

Auburn 24

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

LSU and Auburn fans whine about the officials more than any other fan bases in the SEC

Don't even freaking start with that crap. When I can post clear and obvious examples that aren't being called. I can pull up any UGA game thread and find a million posts from UGA crying about the officiating.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Auburn does need to be better on offense. But defense is doing everything they can and well, it helps that LSU can hold like stupid. But you're just gonna ignore that.

Auburn is a good team.  Not sure we can beat you guys this year - especially in Auburn.   UGA probably will get some bad calls against us in that game.  I will try not to whine about it.  :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Don't even freaking start with that crap. When I can post clear and obvious examples that aren't being called. I can pull up any UGA game thread and find a million posts from UGA crying about the officiating.

Every fan base whines, but LSU and Auburn are the worst