Jump to content

What head coach not named Bill Belichick would you trade a 1st round pick for?


poutlipper
 Share

Recommended Posts

LMAO at trading a 1st for Shanny. As if he would resurrect that 2016 offense. With our current Oline, a beatdown Free, a washed up Bryant, no Teco, no Gabriel, no Aldrick, no DiMarco and no blocking TE like Lolo? I doubt it. His current team is winning with defense, not record setting offense. Here are his offense's rankings in SF:

  • 2019 - 11th
  • 2018 - 21st
  • 2017 - 20th
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO at trading a 1st for Shanny. As if he would resurrect that 2016 offense. With our current Oline, a beatdown Free, no Teco, no Gabriel, no Aldrick and no blocking TE like Lolo? I doubt it. His current team is winning on defense, not record setting offense. Here are his offense's rankings in SF:

  • 2019 - 11th
  • 2018 - 21st
  • 2017 - 20th

Agreed.  There is way, way.....WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much fantasizing around here about time travelling back to 2016.   It's ridiculous. 

It's also 2019 people!  Let it go! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Agreed.  There is way, way.....WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much fantasizing around here about time travelling back to 2016.   It's ridiculous. 

It's also 2019 people!  Let it go! 

 

4 minutes ago, athell said:

This is TATF man...

Octo has seriously just crossed a line...that slimy son of a *****

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO at trading a 1st for Shanny. As if he would resurrect that 2016 offense. With our current Oline, a beatdown Free, no Teco, no Gabriel, no Aldrick and no blocking TE like Lolo? I doubt it. His current team is winning on defense, not record setting offense. Here are his offense's rankings in SF:

  • 2019 - 11th
  • 2018 - 21st
  • 2017 - 20th

Maybe because his only offensive weapon is kittle? Btw id like to win with defense for once. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Then you better throw enough picks in the trade for him to bring his GM and DC with him.

You have a knack for only seeing what you want to see. Their entire WR corps and 3/5 of the OL have been hurt all season and he still has them as the 11th ranked offense. I'm willing to wager that with Julio, Ridley, Hooper ect that he could improve on 11th when he's trotting out Deebo Samuel as his #1 WR.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You have a knack for only seeing what you want to see. Their entire WR corps and 3/5 of the OL have been hurt all season and he still has them as the 11th ranked offense. I'm willing to wager that with Julio, Ridley, Hooper ect that he could improve on 11th when he's trotting out Deebo Samuel as his #1 WR.

He had Ryan, Julio, Roddy, Free, Teco, DiMarco, Tamme, Lolo and the Real Ice Bryant in 2015 but ranked 21st in offense. He didn't turn it around until we brought in Mack the next year. Mack's on his last leg and the rest of the Oline is worse than him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

He had Ryan, Julio, Roddy, Free, Teco, DiMarco, Tamme, Lolo and the Real Ice Bryant in 2015 but ranked 21st in offense. He didn't turn it around until we brought in Mack the next year. Mack's on his last leg and the rest of the Oline is worse than him.

It's almost like it takes time to learn a new system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, GhostofGritz said:

Zimmer...doesn't get near the respect he deserves as a HC.

I feel like the Vikings are the team that we were promised to have under Quinn. Super aggressive and physical and imposing defense with a really high powered offense on the other side of the ball. 

I don't care who does it, but someone give me a punishing defense like the Vikings have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...