What head coach not named Bill Belichick would you trade a 1st round pick for?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Uh not Mike Tomlin, that's for sure. They lose both Leveon Bell and AB and all they get in return is a 3rd and 5th round pick? That whole situation is inexcusable.   It'd have to be an offen

You trying to kill him? Coach with heart problems coming here = him dying on the sidelines.

Give me Gary Kubiak. Period

LMAO at trading a 1st for Shanny. As if he would resurrect that 2016 offense. With our current Oline, a beatdown Free, a washed up Bryant, no Teco, no Gabriel, no Aldrick, no DiMarco and no blocking TE like Lolo? I doubt it. His current team is winning with defense, not record setting offense. Here are his offense's rankings in SF:

• 2019 - 11th
  • 2018 - 21st
  • 2017 - 20th
27 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO at trading a 1st for Shanny. As if he would resurrect that 2016 offense. With our current Oline, a beatdown Free, no Teco, no Gabriel, no Aldrick and no blocking TE like Lolo? I doubt it. His current team is winning on defense, not record setting offense. Here are his offense's rankings in SF:

• 2019 - 11th
  • 2018 - 21st
  • 2017 - 20th

Agreed.  There is way, way.....WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much fantasizing around here about time travelling back to 2016.   It's ridiculous. 

It's also 2019 people!  Let it go! 

6 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Agreed.  There is way, way.....WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much fantasizing around here about time travelling back to 2016.   It's ridiculous. 

It's also 2019 people!  Let it go! 

4 minutes ago, athell said:

This is TATF man...

Octo has seriously just crossed a line...that slimy son of a *****

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO at trading a 1st for Shanny. As if he would resurrect that 2016 offense. With our current Oline, a beatdown Free, no Teco, no Gabriel, no Aldrick and no blocking TE like Lolo? I doubt it. His current team is winning on defense, not record setting offense. Here are his offense's rankings in SF:

• 2019 - 11th
  • 2018 - 21st
  • 2017 - 20th

Maybe because his only offensive weapon is kittle? Btw id like to win with defense for once. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Then you better throw enough picks in the trade for him to bring his GM and DC with him.

You have a knack for only seeing what you want to see. Their entire WR corps and 3/5 of the OL have been hurt all season and he still has them as the 11th ranked offense. I'm willing to wager that with Julio, Ridley, Hooper ect that he could improve on 11th when he's trotting out Deebo Samuel as his #1 WR.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You have a knack for only seeing what you want to see. Their entire WR corps and 3/5 of the OL have been hurt all season and he still has them as the 11th ranked offense. I'm willing to wager that with Julio, Ridley, Hooper ect that he could improve on 11th when he's trotting out Deebo Samuel as his #1 WR.

He had Ryan, Julio, Roddy, Free, Teco, DiMarco, Tamme, Lolo and the Real Ice Bryant in 2015 but ranked 21st in offense. He didn't turn it around until we brought in Mack the next year. Mack's on his last leg and the rest of the Oline is worse than him.

16 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

He had Ryan, Julio, Roddy, Free, Teco, DiMarco, Tamme, Lolo and the Real Ice Bryant in 2015 but ranked 21st in offense. He didn't turn it around until we brought in Mack the next year. Mack's on his last leg and the rest of the Oline is worse than him.

It's almost like it takes time to learn a new system.

6 hours ago, GhostofGritz said:

Zimmer...doesn't get near the respect he deserves as a HC.

I feel like the Vikings are the team that we were promised to have under Quinn. Super aggressive and physical and imposing defense with a really high powered offense on the other side of the ball. 

I don't care who does it, but someone give me a punishing defense like the Vikings have.