Sacred Cows

D.B.N.

So what's up with the sacred cows on this team? I thought we were past those days when we fired Mike Smith, guess I was wrong. FFS, I want to see Cominsky, Ollison, Gono, and Foye get a lot more reps. Yet we still force feed Whiffman, play an unmotivated Takk and Vic, and consistently trot out a confused Campbell. SMH 

Why would you worry about if he sticks with HIS guys.

It only confirms what alot want and he’s basically committing himself to the unemployment line believing this is going to turn round by sticking.

I hope he does stick so the firing can come sooner than later.Let it run its course the ropes been given to DQ and he’ll hang himself if he sticks.

Quiet simple really.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

It only confirms what alot want and he’s basically committing himself to the unemployment line believing this is going to turn round by sticking.

I hope he does stick so the firing can come sooner than later.Let it run its course the ropes been given to DQ and he’ll hang himself if he sticks.

Quiet simple really.

Touche my friend, touche. 

Anyone ever seen Quinn talk to ref over a bad call? Ever seen him even display displeasure   with ref over a bad call? 
That call against Foye (I believe that’s who) in the hit on Goff would have set me off. I would stick up for my players. **** I can’t even remember Quinn questioning a call. Maybe it’s just me. Do I think they’ll reverse the call? No. My guys would SEE I have their back. I always see other coaches display their unhappiness with crap calls. I’m so ready for him to go. Carry on Dan, Carry on. 

9 hours ago, birdsnflight said:

Anyone ever seen Quinn talk to ref over a bad call? Ever seen him even display displeasure   with ref over a bad call? 
That call against Foye (I believe that’s who) in the hit on Goff would have set me off. I would stick up for my players. **** I can’t even remember Quinn questioning a call. Maybe it’s just me. Do I think they’ll reverse the call? No. My guys would SEE I have their back. I always see other coaches display their unhappiness with crap calls. I’m so ready for him to go. Carry on Dan, Carry on. 

You dont have to show emotion to display your displeasure.  Not everyone is built like that. I've seen him talk to refs about things he disagrees with.

Just because you show a lot of emotion doesnt always make it better.

All I needed to see about this team was Freeman getting held up 3 inches off the ground by Aaron Donald and no one did jack **** especially on the OL. Either Freeman has lost his teammates' respect or none of them just give a crap anymore both reflect on Quinn. If they have lost respect for Free run Ito or Ollison more, cause doubt they are blocking hard as they should either LOL. I not saying drill the guy or anything but at least walk over and say something. Brotherhood?

12 hours ago, birdsnflight said:

NFL Best & Worst Week 6: Odell Beckham Jr. Finally Catches ...

18 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Quiet simple really.

I want him to stick too. I hope they wait til the end of the season though. We need him to continue driving this bus off the cliff so we can get a top3 draft pick.