Falcons trade deadline watch according to John Clayton

53 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

If we can unload Bustley, Whiffman, Cantbell, and TruToast I would jump for joy. Chances of that happening, well slim to none. 

Personally I like Bustley, Defumble Failman, Dr Dre Campbell, and Tru Fart. If we can trade Clayborn that would be an extra cherry on top. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plz trade all of em.  Especially Freeman

You have got to be ****ting me. D Orlando Ledbetter's, the AJC reporter,  reporting is a tweet that is a picture of someone else's story with things circled? Can I be paid as a network ancho

He needs to be. Look at this play.

1 hour ago, Cole World said:

You have got to be ****ting me.

D Orlando Ledbetter's, the AJC reporter,  reporting is a tweet that is a picture of someone else's story with things circled?

Can I be paid as a network anchor if I just sit and show video of other anchor's reporting the news but I use a laser pointer?

1 minute ago, Akod2017 said:

That’s not the Falcons way bro. Pull out a couple more wins for no reason is how the brotherhood operates. We will be hoping Derrick Brown is still available at #7. 

Yep and they will chalk it up to offseason momentum and pride. Lmao this team has zero pride outside of a few select players. Rest are stealing checks. That’s why I don’t want to fire DQ until end of season. Last thing we need is some interim HC starting a rally and we rattle of a few wins to **** up our draft position. We NEED Young in Atl

1 hour ago, sdogg said:

Freeman, Tru, Beasley, Campbell and Takk all need to be traded if at all possible. I believe they are the main cancers on this team. 

I agree with all but Freeman. I don't think Free is a cancer, but I think he's only 75% the player he used to be. I wish him well somewhere else and on someone else's cap.