Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Falcons trade deadline watch according to John Clayton

82 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

I agree with all but Freeman. I don't think Free is a cancer, but I think he's only 75% the player he used to be. I wish him well somewhere else and on someone else's cap.

I just found it odd that no one on the team came to his aid,  when he was getting jacked by Donald. 

10 minutes ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

I agree with all but Freeman. I don't think Free is a cancer, but I think he's only 75% the player he used to be. I wish him well somewhere else and on someone else's cap.

He and his family member agent demanding a contract the week of the Super Bowl and the Falcons caving set an ugly precedent. Then dude flat out denied he missed the blitz on Hightower. Gutless.

sdogg, HouseofEuphoria and JDaveG like this

**** these guys are so worthless they are gonna have to package them with somebody good to even get a deal. ie. Beasley and Hooper  Freeman and Mack LOL and even then it isn't gonna be a lot. This leads me too TD and Quinn need to go NOW! 

25 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

According to Pat Kirwan compensation right now for Beasley is 4-5th round pick. Ravens are the likeliest team to throw a 5th round pick for him. 

That would be generous!

Clearly we have some dudes who are too stupid to play the game.

You can’t fix stupid.  It’s something that will just continue to rear it’s ugly head no matter which coach you hire.

I think this is a bigger problem than most here are willing to admit.  It certainly explains, at least in part, our continual disgraceful cluster shows on 3rd & long.  

TNFalcon1, Malachore, Osiruz and 1 other like this

5 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

:bang: Why indeed? Defense ain’t that complex. A vet like Campbell should know his assignments like the back of his hand.

He's too busy *****ing at people on Twitter. Doesn't have time for things like learning a playbook.

6 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

You have got to be ****ting me.

D Orlando Ledbetter's, the AJC reporter,  reporting is a tweet that is a picture of someone else's story with things circled?

Can I be paid as a network anchor if I just sit and show video of other anchor's reporting the news but I use a laser pointer?

I thought the same thing. Its fitting he is the Falcons beat reporter, he fits right in with all the other lazy inept people in this organization.

If AB is planning on firing TD and Quinn, then these guys shouldn't be allowed to fleece the roster.

It should be for the next GM/coach to evaluate and decide.

This is NFL suicide.

9 hours ago, Atownbound said:

Well what is there to get hype about. We suck. The trade deadline is about the happiest I've been since week 3. 

Many other teams still supported through the lows. Heck some teams like Chiefs, Browns, Bills,Bears, Packers and Eagles filled the stands more I  the down years than Falcons fans in the good years. And they do it through the elements, no high end temperature controlled facilities.

you can say that’s dumb and the products sucks...but fan is short for fanatic...not fair weather. 

11 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Do it. Take the roll over cap space created.

PLEASE!

I think they are probably going to wait till the deadline to bring down his asking price. 

9 hours ago, Caddieman said:

Our fan base sucks............just sayen.

You are part of it. Can you show us your season tickets? It's always the ones that don't go to the games who complain most. 

Cole World and Atownbound like this

11 hours ago, Embrace the suck said:

According to Pat Kirwan compensation right now for Beasley is 4-5th round pick. Ravens are the likeliest team to throw a 5th round pick for him. 

Only question is do the have the money.

Osiruz likes this

6 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Only question is do the have the money.

I'll take that raiders 4th or 7th in a hurry if offered. 

Cole World likes this

Taking a picture of another’s article, the pinnacle of laziness. Strive to be the best ... at being the worst -D-Led

How about this trade between two teams looking to unload former first rounders?

NY Jets receive:
Vic Beasley
2021 5th round pick

Falcons receive:
Leonard Williams
2020 7th round pick