What if Mike McCarthy becomes our head coach in 2020?

Mike McCarthy is probably the most likely to be our head coach in 2020. He is an offensive minded head coach, He has a very impressive resume with a Lombardi trophy, 4 NFC championship games, plenty of division titles and one of the best win/loss records in the NFL. I also like the fact that he's had a year off to recharge his batteries. Mike McCarthy is probably scouting us right now knowing there is a good chance he will wind up here. 

It would be interesting to see if Mike McCarthy would want to keep Thomas Dimitroff and Dirk Koetter or if he would want to move on from them. It would also be interesting to see how he would fit in with our culture. I think he would be able to give the discipline our team is lacking. He is not afraid to stand up to the media and he probably would work well with Matt Ryan and Julio. It would be interesting to see who he would bring in for our defensive coordinator. What do you guys think Mike McCarthy would bring to the table as a Falcons head coach both good and bad?

5 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

He has a MF Lombardi to his name, as a HMFIC, so, gd, I’m onboard!! 

Exactly....

I don’t want a coordinator with no HC experience.

McCarthy is the front runner...lots of experience will put our offense in Top 5 co distantly to end Matt & Julio’s career....

He does need to bring in an ole dirty $&@?#% as his DC that’s not named Dom Capers...

Top candidates in my book:

McCarthy

Bienemy

Harbough

Shanny (pay him whatever he wants)

McVay ($ doesn’t matter)

Tomlin

GM candidates:

Louis Riddick

Asst GM in Indy

Asst GM in LAR (begins Snead)

Pioli

Peyton Manning

Just now, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Exactly....

I don’t want a coordinator with no HC experience.

McCarthy is the front runner...lots of experience will put our offense in Top 5 co distantly to end Matt & Julio’s career....

He does need to bring in an ole dirty $&@?#% as his DC that’s not named Dom Capers...

Top candidates in my book:

McCarthy

Bienemy

Harbough

Shanny (pay him whatever he wants)

McVay ($ doesn’t matter)

Tomlin

GM candidates:

Louis Riddick

Asst GM in Indy

Asst GM in LAR (begins Snead)

Pioli

Peyton Manning's Forehead 

FIFY

:ninja::lol:

46 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Mike McCarthy is probably the most likely to be our head coach in 2020. He is an offensive minded head coach, He has a very impressive resume with a Lombardi trophy, 4 NFC championship games, plenty of division titles and one of the best win/loss records in the NFL. I also like the fact that he's had a year off to recharge his batteries. Mike McCarthy is probably scouting us right now knowing there is a good chance he will wind up here. 

It would be interesting to see if Mike McCarthy would want to keep Thomas Dimitroff and Dirk Koetter or if he would want to move on from them. It would also be interesting to see how he would fit in with our culture. I think he would be able to give the discipline our team is lacking. He is not afraid to stand up to the media and he probably would work well with Matt Ryan and Julio. It would be interesting to see who he would bring in for our defensive coordinator. What do you guys think Mike McCarthy would bring to the table as a Falcons head coach both good and bad?

Why do i find it weird that you used his full name four times?lol it was like one of those YouTube videos that inserts the name in that computer voice throughout the video.