Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NWFALCON

Redskins vs Vikings

35 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Any chance I get to study Zimmer’s defense, I’m in.

The quick hitting game seems to be working until the red zone. Go figure that they aren’t using 5-7 step drops on this Vikings defense 

Edited by NWFALCON

10 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

The quick hitting game seems to be working until the red zone. Go figure that they’re aren’t using 5-7 step drops on this Vikings defense 

Hey man anyone that can fit "they're arent" into a sentence is cool with me :lol:

papachaz likes this

What was it that Yolova, Athell, Malachore and a few other members were saying? Freeman is better than Dalvin Cook? :lol:

22 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Curious to see Jimmy Moreland.  No picks so far, but he has graded out quite well and earned a starting spot

Puzzling we passed him up. 

FalconsIn2012 likes this

13 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Hey man anyone that can fit "they're arent" into a sentence is cool with me :lol:

Haha. Man auto correct is the worst. 

LouDog likes this

39 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Any chance I get to study Zimmer’s defense, I’m in.

Same with Wade's defenses, what could have been. 

29 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Curious to see Jimmy Moreland.  No picks so far, but he has graded out quite well and earned a starting spot

He has started two games. That was at the beginning of the season.

9 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

What was it that Yolova, Athell, Malachore and a few other members were saying? Freeman is better than Dalvin Cook? :lol:

Said he hasnt proven himself like Free has. This is the year he is proving himself. Stop being a clown dude.

Things can change and they have. Hopefully he stays healthy.

9 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

Puzzling we passed him up. 

Probably for the same reason he has been getting less and less snaps as the season goes on.

He did see an uptick last game though but still only 55%

Giving up an 81 completion % and 95 QBR.

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Lots of teams did.

Not an excuse either, I wanted him. But teams constantly pass up clear ballers. See: Jarrett.

You know better than to compare this dude to Jarett come on man. Really?

Baller...really?

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

You know better than to compare this dude to Jarett come on man. Really?

Baller...really?

Not comparing him to Jarrett dude, did you even read my post? I didn't say "Moreland is gonna be a Pro Bowler and that was obvious, just like Jarrett." I said lots of teams passed him up. Jarrett was a good football player passed up because of his size. "Baller" just means football players here. Moreland's a football player, something we're sorely lacking in. Moreland has a good future ahead of him. Not saying he's killing it right this second. And not saying he's going to be anywhere near Jarrett...I wanted him to replace Brian Poole lmao. 

FalconsIn2012 likes this

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Not comparing him to Jarrett dude, did you even read my post? I didn't say "Moreland is gonna be a Pro Bowler and that was obvious, just like Jarrett." I said lots of teams passed him up. Jarrett was a good football player passed up because of his size. "Baller" just means football players here. Moreland's a football player, something we're sorely lacking in. Moreland has a good future ahead of him. Not saying he's killing it right this second. And not saying he's going to be anywhere near Jarrett...I wanted him to replace Brian Poole lmao. 

You said 

"Teams pass up clear ballers : see Jarrett"

To me that seems like you're comparing Moreland to Jarrett. Don't get upset if you're not going to make yourself clear dude.

And again "baller" or not let's wait and see how he does this season. He hasnt been all that great so far.

9 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You said 

"Teams pass up clear ballers : see Jarrett"

To me that seems like you're comparing Moreland to Jarrett. Don't get upset if you're not going to make yourself clear dude.

And again "baller" or not let's wait and see how he does this season. He hasnt been all that great so far.

Bruh...I'm not comparing him. You are. You're just...ignoring what I say completely to argue that...what I say might mean something else? :lol: You do this thing a lot - act like someone posted something stupid, then when they clarify, say they're "upset." It's the internet. No one is upset here.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

28 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Said he hasnt proven himself like Free has. This is the year he is proving himself. Stop being a clown dude.

Things can change and they have. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Probably for the same reason he has been getting less and less snaps as the season goes on.

He did see an uptick last game though but still only 55%

Giving up an 81 completion % and 95 QBR.

You are just trying to shift the goal posts, he has been healthier than Freeman the last 2 seasons and has shown alot more. I am sure you would trade Freeman, Ito, Q, hill, and gage for him right now lol. You guys were mocking and ridiculing when I said RB was a strength for Mini over us. 

33 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Lots of teams did.

Not an excuse either, I wanted him. But teams constantly pass up clear ballers. See: Jarrett.

We scouted him heard, IMO hes going to be what Kazee what supposed to be.