Takk upset??

I just don't get it... He was pumped, and emotional while holding his Grandmothers photo when he was drafted about a promise he made to his Gmother about making it to the top.... Now that he's here, he wants to whine like a little child?!

Be happy that somebody chose you Takk, make the best of this opportunity because the way things are looking, you may not get many more! Work on your craft brother, help your team excel and succeed! Be the player they need you to be! Cut the crap!

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I haven’t looked into it but I read earlier that he subliminally tweeted to Riley on the day he was traded and said Lucky asf. If that’s true I wouldn’t keep him around at all beyond this season. That’s not the type of player I would ever want in my locker room

If thats true bench him and let him rot the rest of the year

33 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Takk/status/1187492782895747074

Probably because Dallas traded for Bennett and Takk wants to go to Dallas

Probably because he was hoping the "falcoln filter" was a thing of the past and that TD would have signed Michael Bennet to help get to the QB.

All of this "T@kK w@nz tew b3 a C0wB0y" stuff is silly. If people were saying he wanted to be a Panther, I might pay attention. Everything else is housewife gossip.

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I haven’t looked into it but I read earlier that he subliminally tweeted to Riley on the day he was traded and said Lucky asf. If that’s true I wouldn’t keep him around at all beyond this season. That’s not the type of player I would ever want in my locker room

I follow dude on Twitter. Whoever told you this is full of it.

34 minutes ago, E. T. said:

I just don't get it... He was pumped, and emotional while holding his Grandmothers photo when he was drafted about a promise he made to his Gmother about making it to the top.... Now that he's here, he wants to whine like a little child?!

Be happy that somebody chose you Takk, make the best of this opportunity because the way things are looking, you may not get many more! Work on your craft brother, help your team excel and succeed! Be the player they need you to be! Cut the crap!

These players know their best buddy DQ won’t do anything. 

34 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Probably because he was hoping the "falcoln filter" was a thing of the past and that TD would have signed Michael Bennet to help get to the QB.

All of this "T@kK w@nz tew b3 a C0wB0y" stuff is silly. If people were saying he wanted to be a Panther, I might pay attention. Everything else is housewife gossip.

I think you’re just making excuses for the guy. 

I ain’t mad cause I’ve done it for Beasley for a long time.

Edited by Godzilla1985