Hick'ry Stick award

All in favor of bringing the Hick'ry stick award back say Aye  

60 members have voted

1. 1. All in favor of bringing the Hick'ry stick award back say Aye

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

What happened to him. Honestly didn’t realize until now that he hasn’t been writing for the falcons. 

he was let go. I personally believe it was when the guy named whateverbeek sent in an application, they thought that would be the bomb to have a writer for the team write a weekly thing named straight from the beek.....as lame as THAT is, as well as his 'journalistic' ability. Not saying he's as bad as DLed, but I have to wonder sometimes if they use out of the same box of crayons

18 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Yo what happened to supes??? 

he was actually hired by the team as the team artist. His tenure was abruptly 'shredded' (shout out to another old timer, Jedi)  for what I believe was a disagreement over taking a rival teams mascot to the woodshed, with what bore a striking resemblence to the above mentioned Hick'ry Stick

:lol:

but after that, much to the chagrin of those of us who loved and appreciated all his hard work and great artistic ability (and still do) he left the boards as well

someone correct me if I'm wrong

15 minutes ago, papachaz said:

the pink bunny suit from the Christmas Story would be PERFECT for this "Aunt Clara who thought I was perpetually six years old and a GIRL"  

man if THAT doesn't fit how some of these 'players' play, I don't know what does

We can arrange for that as well. Like the Pink bunny of the quarter award. 

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

he was actually hired by the team as the team artist. His tenure was abruptly 'shredded' (shout out to another old timer, Jedi)  for what I believe was a disagreement over taking a rival teams mascot to the woodshed, with what bore a striking resemblence to the above mentioned Hick'ry Stick

but after that, much to the chagrin of those of us who loved and appreciated all his hard work and great artistic ability (and still do) he left the boards as well

Good old negative nancy Jedi, good riddance lol. 

4 hours ago, papachaz said:

Good speech...2:42 mark