The Consolidated Vic Beasley Thread

SoldMySoul

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

I think he does have all pro attributes....his first step is still among the best in the league....the problem is he has not had anything other than strait speed since coming into the league.

He just has not developed the way he could....part of that is on him and part of that is him having to play a "hybrid" role for the last 3 years....he is dropping back inspace nearly as much as he is actually rushing the passer.

So yeah....a change of scenery could absolutely help him.

I agree.  He’s going to wreak havoc in the XFL.

54 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I wanted Vic to succeed he hasn’t it’s a shame.But taking cheap shots with 2 yr old IQ nicknames makes me wonder who has the bigger issues.

You sir, honor me! I would have been proud to have termed Bustley at two years old!!! If that sentiment held water, imagine what I’d be capable of, let’s say at 65 years old! 

Thank you!! 

25 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I’ll say what I’ve been saying. I’m tired of seeing Vic posts that don’t include Takk. He sux buttcheeks too. There is a prejudice based on his draft day rant.

Think a big part is Beasley getting 13 mil while Takk's still making (relative) peanuts. But yeah, Takk hasn't done crap this year.

3 hours ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

What ever happened to the hickory stick award J? The 3 am group as well? If that's the right time for it lol. Pretty sure it is. 

I don't remember exactly but I think it died when the Falcons got rid of Supes and Gritz who were two of the main supporters and maybe originators with I believe Tandy. My memory is fading so I could be wrong.

37 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I’ll say what I’ve been saying. I’m tired of seeing Vic posts that don’t include Takk. He sux buttcheeks too. There is a prejudice based on his draft day rant.

Money man.  If this franchise is stupid enough to do the same thing with Takk, ie exercise his 5th year option, it'll be the same thing.

People are already over Takk, he just makes way less.  Follow the money as is the case with anything.