The Consolidated Vic Beasley Thread

SoldMySoul

37 minutes ago, athell said:

You cannot be serious...

serious as a HA....dude I'm freaking tired of losing with MR2. Yeah, he's been great at times and one of the greatest falcons ever but he's getting old and it's time to find that new young MOBILE QB and help resolve the sorry asz roster and cap he//. I'm ready for a new chapter. Trade any player that's overpaid and start over including JJ. I mean how much worse can it get. We're 1-7 and staring at a 3-4 win season. Schaub can do anything MR can do. He threw for 460 yds yesterday and we still lost so who cares if we're losing with one or the other??????

Just now, Atl Falcon said:

serious as a HA....dude I'm freaking tired of losing with MR2. Yeah, he's been great at times and one of the greatest falcons ever but he's getting old and it's time to find that new young MOBILE QB and help resolve the sorry asz roster and cap he//. I'm ready for a new chapter. Trade any player that's overpaid and start over including JJ. I mean how much worse can it get. We're 1-7 and staring at a 3-4 win season. Schaub can do anything MR can do. He threw for 460 yds yesterday and we still lost so who cares if we're losing with one or the other??????

lol

44 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

2 first and 2 seconds and I would pull the trigger in a hurry. We could get around 10 players with what we are going to pay him and through the draft. 

I'd let him go for less than that....a first and second and run non stop all the way to the bank

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

People love to say I think I know everything because they can’t handle a simple disagreement. Truth is you don’t have to know anything when the truth presents itself every week. People can make every excuse in the world for him and it won’t take away the fact that he’s a pure one hit wonder. Even a dummy like me that can’t separate and 1 point stance from a 3 point stance saw that he wasn’t and isn’t that good. 

Who is still making excuses for him though?

42 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I get that some people love playing the homer role and get mad only to say some of us root for the players to fail. Well that’s a lie. Some of us simply don’t walk around with rose colored shades on and see through bs

and those that love the "rose colored glasses look"  disappear from the Falcons board when things go bad - while, let them have 2-3 good wins and they will come out and lecture us.   not talking 'bout you YBJ - but you know who I am talking about :D

42 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

The fact we could get a third last year and none this year shows me how dumb NFL front offices are, and I’m not talking about just ours 

Beasley’s shown who he is since 2016, I remember trying to tell people lmao

He’s shown who he was before that, his effort/qb hurries/qb hits never matched up to his sack totals in 16.  It was a fluke year for a sack total, but his overall pressures/hits has been about the same his whole career.  But people just looked at a good sack year and thought he was so much better than he actually was.

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Last season around October, I sold my Trufant jersey, Beasley jersey, AND Freeman jersey on eBay for 50 bucks a piece. So glad I did that last year and didn't hold off. Lol

cannot believe someone would have paid $50 last year for those chumps.

As P.T. Barnum once said, "There is a sucker born every minute." :D

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

and those that love the "rose colored glasses look"  disappear from the Falcons board when things go bad - while, let them have 2-3 good wins and they will come out and lecture us.   not talking 'bout you YBJ - but you know who I am talking about :D

Didn’t read this before I responded to JD but yessir.......this is exactly what I just said slightly different. No sense in running now

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's the thing...…...none of them have posted much since the season has begin. I'm more so talking about all offseason

I suppose...I don't really recall many people making excuses this last offseason. The offseason before? Yea. Everyone said how he was being utilized incorrectly as an outside linebacker. But it seemed like more people hated on him this offseason. The only person who didn't was Monoxide. 

10 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

What’s the obsession with Mobile qbs?  They are Injury prone and outside of Russell Wilson one year, which other ones have won a super bowl?  They are fun to watch, they are entertaining, but they don’t win games in Jan/Feb.

Just now, rings639 said:

What’s the obsession with Mobile qbs?  They are Injury prone and outside of Russell Wilson one year, which other ones have won a super bowl?  They are fun to watch, they are entertaining, but they don’t win games in Jan/Feb.

Because our OL is garbage. We need a QB who can scramble and make plays outside the pocket. Justin Fields would be the perfect fit for us

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

I suppose...I don't really recall many people making excuses this last offseason. The offseason before? Yea. Everyone said how he was being utilized incorrectly as an outside linebacker. But it seemed like more people hated on him this offseason. The only person who didn't was Monoxide. 

Every single time you say something negative about Beasley the same exact group rewinds back to 2016 for whatever reason I can’t explain. It’s just like if you say something negative about Trufant they rewind to the second half of last season. One or 2 are still posting, the rest are gone. If I was the type to name names I would. But my memory stretches far even if I ain’t trying to remember lol

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea...I knew it was time to offload them before the value went severely down and all that was left was to just burn them. Lol

I believe best to buy jerseys of players retired - especially if you are gonna buy a Falcons jersey.   The only safe Falcons jersey to own is Julio Jones.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Every single time you say something negative about Beasley the same exact group rewinds back to 2016 for whatever reason I can’t explain. It’s just like if you say something negative about Trufant they rewind to the second half of last season. One or 2 are still posting, the rest are gone. If I was the type to name names I would. But my memory stretches far even if I ain’t trying to remember lol

Fair enough. You don't lie, so I'll believe you. Some guys DO disappear for sure though. On both sides. Like in 2016, the Shanahan haters disappeared around week 3 or 4....only to suddenly appear after the SB loss...