The Consolidated Vic Beasley Thread

SoldMySoul

11 minutes ago, The Great American said:

I'm curious about why so many fans think Beasley is lazy.  It seems that judgment should be reserved only for his coaches and teammates.   They are the only ones that see what happens in  day to day in practices. 

they see practices, we watch games. watch him all game and you'll understand why that's said. He's an athlete so unfortunately he's subject to judgement by default

2 hours ago, Skott Lee said:

I was talking about the overall team problems. If the offense was clicking, the defense would be spending less time on the field and we might be 3-4 or 4-3 by winning those games with a 45-42 score for example. The Arizona and Indy game were winnable in that way. And the Rams game was reachable for a while. The defense would still be bad. Truth is, everything is wrong with this team. I can’t believe we actually stole a game from the Eagles. 

This does not hold much water if the offense is scoring 30 plus points the defense should have plenty of time to be resting on the sidelines. Unless the offense is scoring in 2:00 minutes or less per score. The defense is just crap. The offense is not far behind. 

19 minutes ago, kschreck said:

What I don't understand is there have been plenty of reports over the last couple years to indicate he isn't passionate about football. How does the team miss it or fail to place proper importance on it?

And that's another knock I hear against Beasley.  It may or may not be true but I can't understand how the casual fan watching from his sofa on Sunday evening  can make that call.  We are all frustrated with his lack of production but who is really qualified to say what's wrong other than his coaches?

Vic Beasley is just a result of a poorly ran Scouting Department managed by a Team president that has no clue what he is doing. McKay, Sabo, Collier, Webster, Emry gotta go. 

McKay- fired by Tampa Bay ran out of town by Gruden

Sabo- Direct of Player Personell- dude was fired by Cleveland and has worked for Atlanta for five years

Collier- Kicked out of KC when Pioli was kicked out, now he's here collecting paychecks

Webster- Fired by Tennessee Titans and now he's here collecting checks

Emry- Fired by Chicago now he's here collecting checks

A WHOLE SCOUTING DEPARTMENT OF FIRED DEADBEATS. AND WE WONDER WHY OUR ROSTER IS TERRIBLE. HERE ARE THE FIRST 5 OFF THE BOAT. KICK THEM OUT BLANK!! DO YOUR JOB!!!

22 minutes ago, The Great American said:

And that's another knock I hear against Beasley.  It may or may not be true but I can't understand how the casual fan watching from his sofa on Sunday evening  can make that call.  We are all frustrated with his lack of production but who is really qualified to say what's wrong other than his coaches?

it's not that difficult to see when watching the game. if you don't see the same it may be a case of just seeing what you want to see only

8 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

This is the simplest explanation for me. And it’s DQ not Vic. Vic is just the symptom. 

Players see this talented super lazy player suck for a few years and then get retained for 13M. He then skips out on mini camp and DQ let’s it go. 

This signals to players DQ has no balls to bench him or reprimand or light a fire in him. 

All the other players that haven’t gotten paid yet see this. Jealousy and frustration set in. 

DQ hasn’t forgotten how to coach. The players see him coddling and paying a lazy player. 

This is the simplest explanation for me. 

I said this same thing a few days ago

Edited by Bunchy Carter

8 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

This is the simplest explanation for me. And it’s DQ not Vic. Vic is just the symptom. 

Players see this talented super lazy player suck for a few years and then get retained for 13M. He then skips out on mini camp and DQ let’s it go. 

This signals to players DQ has no balls to bench him or reprimand or light a fire in him. 

All the other players that haven’t gotten paid yet see this. Jealousy and frustration set in. 

DQ hasn’t forgotten how to coach. The players see him coddling and paying a lazy player. 

This is the simplest explanation for me. 

Here's a better idea. Quinn's defense only works when EVERYBODY do their da mn jobs. Whenever one (1) person  dont, it puts pressure on others to overcompensate for that 1 that didnt. Think about that. Now, you have players blowing their assignments because you have a lazy person who dont want to do his job, but keeps being put out there on the field. 

If I'm in Quinn's defense and I have to work HARDER because of this lazy as person, then I'm going to give a half effort later in the season too. Why should I over assert myself when this lazy as is half playing? 

And that's where we are.

34 minutes ago, The Great American said:

I don't personally know what his feelings are on football but when Chuck Smith says Vic told him personally that he doesn't really like playing football.....it at least fits with what we see on the field.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If there's any time to be in TATF it's now. The board is divided and separated completely because of one scrub of a player. Vic should be proud that he at least accomplished to do that

Good he split the board because he's never been able to split two O-linemen.