SoldMySoul

The Consolidated Vic Beasley Thread

679 posts in this topic

I think he does have all pro attributes....his first step is still among the best in the league....the problem is he has not had anything other than strait speed since coming into the league.

He just has not developed the way he could....part of that is on him and part of that is him having to play a "hybrid" role for the last 3 years....he is dropping back inspace nearly as much as he is actually rushing the passer.

So yeah....a change of scenery could absolutely help him.

Emmitt and camfalcon like this

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He ain’t lying though. Heck I was told not to disrespect the bum after calling out the negatives. 

Fine...I thought he was a one-hit wonder, too. Just tired of seeing too many instances of fans here at each others throats. 

rounz likes this

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

With a 3rd coming back to us?   That alone could possibly save Dimitroff’s  job… LOL.

Shhh...

FalconJim likes this

Ngl the only poster I remember who knew he was **** with me in 2016 during his “breakout” year is that dude who went to Clemson or whatever and knows DeAndre Hopkins 

6 minutes ago, athell said:

I'll let him choose 10 items of his choice off the McD dolla menu...:ninja:

"You can have whatever you like .... "

Edited by DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins
athell likes this

1 hour ago, Falcon fan 4 ever said:

I think everyone will be surprised how he plays when coaches properly and in the correct position at all times

Surprised? I'd crap my Levi's.  Lol

FalconJim likes this

11 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Fine...I thought he was a one-hit wonder, too. Just tired of seeing too many instances of fans here at each others throats. 

You may as well leave while you’re ahead then. That’s what happens when you’re having discussions amongst differing opinions. In the end you deuce each other up and carry on, except a very small few 

roguebeaver and Mr.Blank like this

18 minutes ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

The Falcons org killed it over concerns it was "too violent" or "not PC enough" or something. Too bad ... it was so cool and the players loved it too.

How in the **** was it too violent or not pc enough. Sounds like a huge crock of **** 

Osiruz likes this

45 minutes ago, rings639 said:

I won’t quite go that aggressive, but I have been calling him out for years.  Too many get stuck on his one year of fluke production vs who he really is.

I’ve dedicated entire threads to Beasley even after his 15 sack season. I knew it was a fluke then. Everyone was making excuses for him “playing out of position” and I’m like, they wouldn’t play him out of position if he knew how to RUSH THE PASSER!!!

Rings and roguebeaver like this

2 hours ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

What ever happened to the hickory stick award J? The 3 am group as well? If that's the right time for it lol. Pretty sure it is. 

3am group RIGHT HERE

i got married and had 5 kids lol thats what happened 

Osiruz likes this

I wanted Vic to succeed he hasn’t it’s a shame.But taking cheap shots with 2 yr old IQ nicknames makes me wonder who has the bigger issues.

I wanted him to be good but the 16’ playoffs exposed his true nature.. i held onto hope.. things were going good in 17 till he got hurt in that packers game. He never once showed fire again after that

How can this not be on DQ.

This guy wanted sole charge of this defense and we are looking at borderline historical failure.

He wanted Beasley and Takk in the draft and has done next to nothing with them.

His in game decision making is flawed.The coaching and off season decisions have been baffling.

Hes bought in Sark & Koetter and we’ve only seen the offense engage reverse and AB you think sees a future with DQ man what am I missing here.

TDs made mistakes along the way and f it’s time for a change I agree we’ve had similar issues twice now.For me though the bigger failure is he’s worked under different management structures and has come up short.For me that’s why I’m off loading the both of them.

If Quinn’s still coach of this team I’ll be stunned.

vitaman, Osiruz and NeonDeion like this