Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Seahawks at Falcons scores and predictions

26 posts in this topic

What do you expect to happen on Sunday? Do you think Matt Ryan will play? Do you think this will be another ugly game where the Falcons get destroyed? Do you think the Falcons will put up a good fight for Dan Quinn and Julio's emotional speech? Does anyone actually expect the Falcons to pull off the upset? I got the Seahawks winning regardless if Matt Ryan plays or not. Final score Seahawks 33 Falcons 18. What do you guys think?

This is the one that will confound  us all.

Somehow it will end  26 - 24 Falcons.

Tankers all over the South will become despondent, and jump out their windows.

But that's not such a big deal because most of them live on the ground floor, and they will only hurt their ankles,  or in some cases, feet.

15 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Lol. Me too. We’re not true fans blah blah blah. 

Nah, everyone knows our defense is complete garbage. We’re contending for worst defense in history right now. 

For the life of me I can't fathom how this defense can suddenly transform itself into an impenetrable wall after being a turn-style for the past seven games. SeaHawgs 37-17. (But Quinn STILL doesn't get fired). :ninja:

high impact likes this

16 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Nah, everyone knows our defense is complete garbage. We’re contending for worst defense in history right now. 

I’ve got major money on this fantasy season lol. 6-1 right now baby. I have Julio too so I hope Schaubie goes off and we get the win and the points. I mean, it’s something to cheer for. I have been every week. 

Atlantafan21 likes this

Well I am starting a watch for the most points allowed for a 16 game season. Baltimore Colts 533 in 1981.

So lets keep the train rolling.

Seahawks  45

Falcons :sadfan:

Sorry thats all I got left for this week.

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

What do you expect to happen on Sunday? Do you think Matt Ryan will play? Do you think this will be another ugly game where the Falcons get destroyed? Do you think the Falcons will put up a good fight for Dan Quinn and Julio's emotional speech? Does anyone actually expect the Falcons to pull off the upset? I got the Seahawks winning regardless if Matt Ryan plays or not. Final score Seahawks 33 Falcons 18. What do you guys think?

SO many questions, SO few answers!  But I'll try --- 
1. We're toast!  
2. NO!!! 
3.YES!!!  
4. NO!!!  
5. NO!!!  
6.  O.K.  :tiphat:  

PokerSteve likes this

8 minutes ago, athell said:

I'll save you the trouble for the rest of the season...

Prediction:

Falcons Opponent - Win

Falcons - Loss

PROBABLY.  I hope!  We need that DE....BAD!!!  
It'll be our luck though, to win just enough games to knock us out of it --- :bang:

Edited by FalconJim
PokerSteve and athell like this

27 minutes ago, athell said:

I'll save you the trouble for the rest of the season...

Prediction:

Falcons Opponent - Win

Falcons - Loss

Wow 1-15?!? unbelievable. I say somewhere between 2-14 to 4-12.

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Wow 1-15?!? unbelievable. I say somewhere between 2-14 to 4-12.

You're being pretty generous there, bro.  I hate saying it, but I don't see us winning 4 games this awful season ---

16 hours ago, octoslash said:

This is the one that will confound  us all.

Somehow it will end  26 - 24 Falcons.

Tankers all over the South will become despondent, and jump out their windows.

But that's not such a big deal because most of them live on the ground floor, and they will only hurt their ankles,  or in some cases, feet.

I like your style man. LOL toofunny

4 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

That's best case scenario.

I agree, 4 wins is probably best case.  But I'm just curious who you think we'll beat, from here on out?  We sure don't have any "gimmes", imo....maybe Tampa or Jax, here at home?  But even then, it's "iffy" ---  

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, FalconJim said:

I agree, 4 wins is probably best case.  But I'm just curious who you think we'll beat, from here on out?  We sure don't have any "gimmes", imo....maybe Tampa or Jax, here at home?  But even then, it's "iffy" ---  

Probably Tampa bay or Carolina. Dirk Koetter being familiar with Tampa bay could be helpful. Maybe Jacksonville. I know we always lose to afc teams but we always seem to beat Jacksonville. We probably have a better chance of winning if Dan Quinn gets fired and they shake things up.