We did it y'all!

Lethal

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I can’t even come up with anything witty for this one

Nothing witty required, friend.

That graph is like the movies where the heart monitor captures the final beats before flat-lining...RIP to the 2019 Atlanta Falcons.  I look forward to the 30 for 30 titled "Sackless"

5 minutes ago, athell said:

Nothing witty required, friend.

That graph is like the movies where the heart monitor captures the final beats before flat-lining...RIP to the 2019 Atlanta Falcons.  I look forward to the 30 for 30 titled "Sackless"

You got my co worker looking in my office like I'm crazy. I'm legit LOL

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

Threads like this are what keeps us long timers coming back in years like these. How did we ever survive being fans of this  team before the interwebz??

Lol Tell me about it. I love reading posts from you, Ezekiel, athell, ovie, etc. the humor goes a long way during bad times. 

The funny part of this is we still have 5 more home games to go this year! With confidence that low it is only going to keep getting emptier and emptier in that place to embarrassing levels. 

Normally, I'd say that the Aint's fans would turn it into a home game for them to at least make the stadium look full for the Thanksgiving night game but it's a family holiday and how many are really going to want travel? Are Falcon fans going to care enough at that point, again, on a holiday to lose time with family to go see the team be total garbage? Could be really embarrassing for a national tv audience to see that stadium that night lol.

I'm just one person but I was originally planning to fly back from a Vegas vacation to Orlando where I live on Thanksgiving day with an overnight stop in Atlanta to catch that Falcons-Saints game. That isn't happening anymore. I wonder how many others have the same mindset?

Tampa, Carolina, Seattle and Jacksonville sure aren't bringing a crowd. I can't wait to see what that place looks like at the end of the year. Going to have echos going. 

3 minutes ago, mjqvi said:

The funny part of this is we still have 5 more home games to go this year! With confidence that low it is only going to keep getting emptier and emptier in that place to embarrassing levels. 

Normally, I'd say that the Aint's fans would turn it into a home game for them to at least make the stadium look full for the Thanksgiving night game but it's a family holiday and how many are really going to want travel? Are Falcon fans going to care enough at that point, again, on a holiday to lose time with family to go see the team be total garbage? Could be really embarrassing for a national tv audience to see that stadium that night lol.

I'm just one person but I was originally planning to fly back from a Vegas vacation to Orlando where I live on Thanksgiving day with an overnight stop in Atlanta to catch that Falcons-Saints game. That isn't happening anymore. I wonder how many others have the same mindset?

Tampa, Carolina, Seattle and Jacksonville sure aren't bringing a crowd. I can't wait to see what that place looks like at the end of the year. Going to have echos going. 

wait, TO embarrassing levels? there's nothing about this team that isn't already at max embarrassing levels

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

Threads like this are what keeps us long timers coming back in years like these. How did we ever survive being fans of this  team before the interwebz??

**** it was better then you just didn't talk about it  much during the week just commiserated on Sundays and didn't talk about it much, like it was a nasty case of crabs you got on a trip to the Big Greasy.