blkbigdog35

Falcons vs Seahawks game week news

53 posts in this topic

This was an effective blitz don’t understand why we don’t see much more considering how poor the defense has been playing!

21 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

:lol: I’m thinking about restarting too but I’m going to trade Beasley sorry ***!

I have and did. And Quinn is gone too

blkbigdog35 likes this

How do you have a defense that is this bad? How can a defense go this long without a sack? The Rams were able to get as many sacks on Ryan in the last game, as the Falcons have had for the entire season. What are they working on in practice? How is DQ a defensive-minded coach, but not able to get this unit to at least play with the basic fundamentals? Some of these players have played well in the past, but now it's like they've all regressed for this season; how is that even possible? It's not bad luck. Why is this defense just out on the field going through the motions and not playing hard or smart? The Falcon's defense is a monumental embarrassment.

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 hour ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That's embarrassing.  This may be the worst stat of them all.  Even if you suck at rushing the qb, you'll run into one or two on accident every now and again.  ****.

Unfortunately the Falcon's only "running into one" is running into one another and knocking each other off the QB.

I just hope you have fun watching the game. I was sick on Thursday and it lasted until today. I was in a dark zone. Be happy...if you can. I may just go puke to make me feel better.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:48 AM, blkbigdog35 said:

Look at all those empty seats in the shiny new hood ornament. 

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Look at all those empty seats in the shiny new hood ornament. 

It’s hard to spend your money on this product right now!!

D.B.N. likes this

I guess it's time to get back to practicing how not to lose, and how not win either. Maybe, the DJ can spin some motivational music for this SAD, SAD Bunch.

Edited by 4dabirds

23 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

My man Gage. It's his time to shine. Hope he makes the most of the opportunity