FalconsIn2012

AJ Green To Saints For A 2nd?

13 posts in this topic

I sure hope this doesn’t end up happening.  Thomas, Green, Ginn & Kamara would be lethall.

How do green & Sanu have the same trade value? Very odd

New Orleans Saints Seen As Frontrunner To Land A.J. Green At Trade Deadline 

ANDY LYONS / GETTY IMAGES FOOTBALL

Read more: https://www.inquisitr.com/5702196/nfl-rumors-new-orleans-saints-aj-green/#ixzz638m6CVxR

“Considering the recent injury history, I think [Cincinnati] can fetch a second-round pick for him,” the source said.

Read more: https://www.inquisitr.com/5702196/nfl-rumors-new-orleans-saints-aj-green/#ixzz638ldC9Z6

2 minutes ago, falconsfan4life3 said:

Aints traded their 2nd round pick to move up for McCoy. 

Was going to mention this, but maybe look 2021 2nd and trade another pick just for the rental. Less picks for the aints the better right?

1 hour ago, LouDog said:

If that happens it Would make us getting a 2nd for Sanu look that much more impressive

AJ has also been hurt a lot more recently. Much more risky investment than Sanu. 

vitaman and papachaz like this

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I sure hope this doesn’t end up happening.  Thomas, Green, Ginn & Kamara would be lethall.

How do green & Sanu have the same trade value? Very odd

New Orleans Saints Seen As Frontrunner To Land A.J. Green At Trade Deadline 

ANDY LYONS / GETTY IMAGES FOOTBALL

Read more: https://www.inquisitr.com/5702196/nfl-rumors-new-orleans-saints-aj-green/#ixzz638m6CVxR

“Considering the recent injury history, I think [Cincinnati] can fetch a second-round pick for him,” the source said.

Read more: https://www.inquisitr.com/5702196/nfl-rumors-new-orleans-saints-aj-green/#ixzz638ldC9Z6

Lethal that’s what we had until we let the offensive staff we’ve had the last 2 years coach the talent out of what we’ve got.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

I would be surprised if they land him for anything less than their late 1st round pick.  AJ is still a elite level top WR in the league if he is healthy and seeing what Sanu just received i wouldn't settle for the same thing he pulled from a team if i were the Bengals.

23 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I would be surprised if they land him for anything less than their late 1st round pick.  AJ is still a elite level top WR in the league if he is healthy and seeing what Sanu just received i wouldn't settle for the same thing he pulled from a team if i were the Bengals.

His contract is expiring, wrong side of 30 and he's always nicked up. If the Bengals want a first for 3 month rental they're really smoking that dope.

black_floyd likes this

I hope not. If Bree's has made Michael Thomas as so-called 'elite' WR, imagine what he'll do with a (healthy) AJ Green.

6 hours ago, Sipifalcon said:

Smh I hope not... rich get richer... 

They gotta pay that loan back though. After the season they won’t have a 2nd round pick. And if they want to keep Green got to give him a new deal.

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

They gotta pay that loan back though. After the season they won’t have a 2nd round pick. And if they want to keep Green got to give him a new deal.

Yea but still that move would almost guarantee them that they get a 2nd ring if everything works out.  Smh they know what they're doing down there in the big easy and I respect the **** out of it even though I hate em.