Join me as a New Patriots fan and together we can Rule the Galaxy!( And Win a Championship!!)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No

Get the **** out of here with that ****

I may get suspended for this  but it will be well worth it 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

I hope y’all enjoy 1-15? From where I will be setting 16-0 will feel good for my Patriots then we will steamroll the AFC in the playoffs once again! ( for the 20th time) and then which NFC doormat will Rise up this year??To be our punching bag in the Superbowl It will not be the Brotherhood That I promise you!

Then why are you still here? Delete your account and go. In fact, if you truly believed this and you were an adult, you would've just done it in the first place and not bothered to announce that you were leaving. Much like my dumping of FB and Twitter a couple years back. 

Just now, thanat0s said:

Then why are you still here? Delete your account and go. In fact, if you truly believed this and you were an adult, you would've just done it in the first place and not bothered to announce that you were leaving. Much like my dumping of FB and Twitter a couple years back. 

His most previous post explains his true intentions. 

yawn. another guys with a handful of posts pretending to be a falcons fan. If you're a troll from the Aints just man up and say it, every year ya'll come here with this wolf in sheep's clothing **** and post back on Aints report so you girls get a giggle going. it got old 15 years ago. What's next a 28-3 mention? If you're done with the team, bye, you don't have to keep posting

Might as well..They aren't penalized as much...lol.

Brady is going to win his 7th.

Chiefs have little defense.

No of these NFC teams have enough, talent, experience, innovation, etc to defeat them

.Brady retires...

New Falcon s GM trades Ryan there..

He wins one.