DirtyBird7000k

Join me as a New Patriots fan and together we can Rule the Galaxy!( And Win a Championship!!)

115 posts in this topic

No Way! I can't stand the Patriots and Never will. I wish Sanu well (sort of). I can't wish him a ring because that would mean going for the Patriots. The Patriots are sure to make the playoffs and I will for sure want any of the other 5 AFC teams in the playoffs to make the SB over them.

I will be cheering for a 1 and done playoff season for the Patriots.  Any Patriots loss would also increase the chances of a little better draft pick for our Falcons. So GO EVERYONE (except the Saints) vs the Patriots!

DB7K,

You do realize they aren't YOUR patriots right? They literally have zero affiliation to anyone but their city and organization. **** even the ties to the cities are small, just look at the Raiders trying to get out of Oakland and Chargers and Rams high tailing it out of San Diego and St. Louis. You have about as much claim to that team as an ant has to the Toyota corporation. 

So why do I bring this up? Because if you ever were a Falcon fan, you're dropping the team as your team of choice to favor a winning team. Let's be real, no one likes or cares about someone who will drop something at the turn of a hat because they are winning.

Theres 3 kinds of people in this world, there's the quitters who give up when the going gets tough and have a "if you can't beat em, join em" mentality and there is prevailers. These people never give up and fight for what they believe in. They bleed, sweat and push through every pain and bad day and get stronger and when it's their turn to Rise Up, they wear their colors proudly and give everything they have to their passion and when they win, it matters more than anything to those around them. This organization may always be a rollercoaster of emotion and quality, but when they win the superbowl you won't see true Falcon fans shrugging and saying "yeah we won again". The true fans will be the loudest, most annoying, proudest, happiest and grateful in the crowd.

So you go on and run to the Patriots, you go enjoy a meaningless and empty season. Fairweather fans need a place to go cry about their failures in life. Sorry you picked the wrong team to enjoy, but we don't bandwagon in this neighborhood playa. Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out. 

Edited by FenixFalcon

Threads like these are what's wrong with our fan base. 

I'm happy for Sanu, the guy deserves a good break, but no way in **** am I turncoating to become a fan if the Pats.

13 hours ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

I’ve had it with the Falcons! I’m done with this snakebite cursed Franchise! The New Orleans Witch doctors can catch them, skin their flesh, boil the rest and make a hot streaming stew out of it for all I care! 

28-3 was really when I checked out but I kept a tiny ember alive to see if Quinn could turn it around and to see if 28-3 was just another freak Falcon thing! It was not just a happenstance thing? it was when the entire franchise rolled off the the cliff and exploded on impact! Now almost 3 years later, not even the Falcons own players want to play for the Falcons ( look at their eyes during the game?) Look at their effort, or lack there of?  

I used to battle against fans of other teams! All the while supporting the Falcons regardless of whatever was afflicting them at the time and it was always something! Now I am going to become a Fan or another team! But not just any team! The Greatest team in professional sports History currently involved with the greatest dynasty in Professional Sports History! The New England Patriots!

I will no longer wallow in Falcon misery! I’m with you Sanu, Let’s go get a Championship!

You are a bandwagon and always will be.

You won't be loyal to your own loved ones ...in times of crisis ...wont be surprised if you abandon them.

You are forever banished from Falcons Nation.

I'm sure mods will do the rest.

13 hours ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

Fried Falcon tastes great! I never tried it? Tom Brady Told me how good it is? 

I don't care who you are; that's funny! Don't you guys realise he's pulling your leg, he sure has got a rise up out of this board. 

DirtyBird7000k likes this

14 hours ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

I’ve had it with the Falcons! I’m done with this snakebite cursed Franchise! The New Orleans Witch doctors can catch them, skin their flesh, boil the rest and make a hot streaming stew out of it for all I care! 

28-3 was really when I checked out but I kept a tiny ember alive to see if Quinn could turn it around and to see if 28-3 was just another freak Falcon thing! It was not just a happenstance thing? it was when the entire franchise rolled off the the cliff and exploded on impact! Now almost 3 years later, not even the Falcons own players want to play for the Falcons ( look at their eyes during the game?) Look at their effort, or lack there of?  

I used to battle against fans of other teams! All the while supporting the Falcons regardless of whatever was afflicting them at the time and it was always something! Now I am going to become a Fan or another team! But not just any team! The Greatest team in professional sports History currently involved with the greatest dynasty in Professional Sports History! The New England Patriots!

I will no longer wallow in Falcon misery! I’m with you Sanu, Let’s go get a Championship!

Why hasn't this thread been deleted ADMINS !!!

14 hours ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

I hope y’all enjoy 1-15? From where I will be setting 16-0 will feel good for my Patriots then we will steamroll the AFC in the playoffs once again! ( for the 20th time) and then which NFC doormat will Rise up this year??To be our punching bag in the Superbowl It will not be the Brotherhood That I promise you!

Why you still here? If you're going to continue to post on TATF, you need to change your user name.... to JudasBird. :ninja:

6 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

If one vs two happens I D@mn sure will! 

I might vomit in my mouth if 1vs2 happens!! Bruh, I am around Taints fans daily!! They wouldn’t stfu about it!! Especially if they win.

Iron Saint likes this

Well the Patriots are my favorite AFC team since 2001. Whenever the Falcons season ended, I was always cheering for the Patriots. Tom Brady is a god and so is Belichick.

DirtyBird7000k likes this

I warned Patriot "fans" that after the Sanu trade, there would be alot of Falcon fans pulling for them.  So really savor last year's Super Bowl win, it will now, most likely, be their last.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:42 PM, DirtyBird7000k said:

You have to be under the age of 30. For most of us, we can’t leave the Falcons anymore than we can leave our pancreas or our heart. They are part of us. Like it or not. Just so you know who you’re talking to. 

11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Threads like these are what's wrong with our fan base. 

I'm happy for Sanu, the guy deserves a good break, but no way in **** am I turncoating to become a fan if the Pats.

If the Pats, what???

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

If the Pats, what???

Of...I have extremely large hands and fat fingers and on a phone? Forget about it. 

4 hours ago, SoldMySoul said:

I might vomit in my mouth if 1vs2 happens!! Bruh, I am around Taints fans daily!! They wouldn’t stfu about it!! Especially if they win.

And that’s why I would cheer for the not so evil empire in that scenario.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Of...I have extremely large hands and fat fingers and on a phone? Forget about it. 

The only scenario is the one I mentioned. Them playing the Taints.