DirtyBird7000k

Join me as a New Patriots fan and together we can Rule the Galaxy!( And Win a Championship!!)

115 posts in this topic

I’ve had it with the Falcons! I’m done with this snakebite cursed Franchise! The New Orleans Witch doctors can catch them, skin their flesh, boil the rest and make a hot streaming stew out of it for all I care! 

28-3 was really when I checked out but I kept a tiny ember alive to see if Quinn could turn it around and to see if 28-3 was just another freak Falcon thing! It was not just a happenstance thing? it was when the entire franchise rolled off the the cliff and exploded on impact! Now almost 3 years later, not even the Falcons own players want to play for the Falcons ( look at their eyes during the game?) Look at their effort, or lack there of?  

I used to battle against fans of other teams! All the while supporting the Falcons regardless of whatever was afflicting them at the time and it was always something! Now I am going to become a Fan or another team! But not just any team! The Greatest team in professional sports History currently involved with the greatest dynasty in Professional Sports History! The New England Patriots!

I will no longer wallow in Falcon misery! I’m with you Sanu, Let’s go get a Championship!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k

Today I got Chipotle. I was going to get a burger and a part of me really wanted one but I decide I was going with the chipotle. I’ve had enough of the bread and meat and just decided it was time to roll with the rice and chicken with some fajita mix as well. Oh and cheese. I bet more people cared about my dinner choice than your post

Just now, WisFalcon said:

Today I got Chipotle. I was going to get a burger and a part of me really wanted one but I decide I was going with the chipotle. I’ve had enough of the bread and meat and just decided it was time to roll with the rice and chicken with some fajita mix as well. Oh and cheese. I bet more people cared about my dinner choice than your post

In lost at having enough with meat so you had chicken instead. Isn't chicken meat? :lol:

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, LouDog said:

In lost at having enough with meat so you had chicken instead. Isn't chicken meat? :lol:

Shoot I was trying to sound stupid and uninterested and I did too good of a job. I meant burger... but you got me there. 

3 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

I’ve had it with the Falcons! I’m done with this snakebite cursed Franchise! The New Orleans Witch doctors can catch them, skin their flesh, boil the rest and make a hot streaming stew out of it for all I care! 

28-3 was really when I checked out but I kept a tiny ember alive to see if Quinn could turn it around and to see if 28-3 was just another freak Falcon thing! It was not just a happenstance thing? it was when the entire franchise rolled off the the cliff and exploded on impact! Now almost 3 years later, not even the Falcons own players want to play for the Falcons ( look at their eyes during the game?) Look at their effort, or lack there of?  

I used to battle against fans of other teams! All the while supporting the Falcons regardless of whatever was afflicting them at the time and it was always something! Now I am going to become a Fan or another team! But not just any team! The Greatest team in professional sports History currently involved with the greatest dynasty in Professional Sports History! The New England Patriots!

I will no longer wallow in Falcon misery! I’m with you Sanu, Let’s go get a Championship!

200.gif

I hope y’all enjoy 1-15? From where I will be setting 16-0 will feel good for my Patriots then we will steamroll the AFC in the playoffs once again! ( for the 20th time) and then which NFC doormat will Rise up this year??To be our punching bag in the Superbowl It will not be the Brotherhood That I promise you!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
SaintBreesus likes this

Just now, DirtyBird7000k said:

I hope y’all enjoy 1-15? From where I will be setting 16-0 will feel good for my Patriots then we will steamroll the AFC in the playoffs once again! ( for the 20th time) and then which NFC doormat will Rise up this year??To be our punching bag in the Suoerbowl?  It will not be the Brotherhood That I promise you!

So why are you still here? Pretty sure the patriots have a board. If you like being a bandwagoner go for it. 

13 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

Toodles!

Sportsman2593 and gkgrimes like this

Just now, LouDog said:

So why are you still here? Pretty sure the patriots have a board. If you like being a bandwagoner go for it. 

I like riding on a Wagon that actually has wheels or in the Patriots case Tank Treads! The Falcons wagon is wheelless, and struck in quicksand! Have you looked at the Falcons Salary Cap situation? WoW! They are about to into a 10 year abyss!!

Just now, DirtyBird7000k said:

I like riding on a Wagon that actually has wheels or in the Patriots case Tank Treads! The Falcons wagon is wheelless, and struck in quicksand! Have you looked at the Falcons Salary Cap situation? WoW! They are about to into a 10 year abyss!!

Fake *** fan

I want Sanu to get a ring and as such will be rooting for his success but I ain't becoming a Patriots fan.  I'm still a Falcon warts and all.

P.S.  Same arrangement I made with Teco in SF.

Edited by Monolith2001

1 minute ago, Monolith2001 said:

I want Sanu to get a ring and as such will be rooting for his success but I ain't becoming a Patriots fan.  I'm still a Falcon warts and all.

Fried Falcon tastes great! I never tried it? Tom Brady Told me how good it is?