Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Since A New Season Starts Tonight

15 posts in this topic

Would you rather ATL win a SB or the NBA Finals?? Seeing as how basketball season starts tonight or does it not matter ?? Falcons seem to be done this season but they still have a slim chance to make the playoffs. Hawks have alot of talent like Falcons do. 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Would you rather ATL win a SB or the NBA Finals?? Seeing as how basketball season starts tonight or does it not matter ?? Falcons seem to be done this season but they still have a slim chance to make the playoffs. Hawks have alot of talent like Falcons do. 

I loathe basketball with the passion!!! If the Hawks won the championship I would yawn. United winning was a bigger deal for me. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

I loathe basketball with the passion!!! If the Hawks won the championship I would yawn. United winning was a bigger deal for me. 

idk Man NBA Finals are pretty big as well. The whole city comes together probably more than the SB if you ask me 

dsgbncali likes this

1 minute ago, caponine said:

idk Man NBA Finals are pretty big as well. The whole city comes together probably more than the SB if you ask me 

Maybe that is true... I speak 50 miles from New Orleans. These idiots here it’s all about the Taints! The Pelicans are an after thought. 

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

Calling our chances at making the playoffs slim is the understatement of the year. If 100% chance of making the playoffs was equal to the size of the entire known universe, our playoff chances would be the size of an atom. 

6 minutes ago, E. T. said:

I'll take anything in Georgia to win a championship right now.

I definitely agree with this , imagine Trae Young hitting the game 7 buzzer over steph curry. The whole state would go crazy 

Edited by caponine
E. T. likes this

8 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Calling our chances at making the playoffs slim is the understatement of the year. If 100% chance of making the playoffs was equal to the size of the entire known universe, our playoff chances would be the size of an atom. 

Lol true , good still keep a little hope lol 

10 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Maybe that is true... I speak 50 miles from New Orleans. These idiots here it’s all about the Taints! The Pelicans are an after thought. 

Lol could you imagine NO winning the SB and NBA Finals in the same year lol 

If the Hawks made the NBA finals, they would probably give up a 25 point lead in the last quarter and a half of game 7, and then lose in OT.

Just now, caponine said:

Lol could you imagine NO winning the SB and NBA Finals in the same year lol 

No!!!!!!! I would have to hear that nonsense and it’s worse on me being a Falcons fan In the area. I married a Saints fan too... yeah yeah, I know! Like I tell them here when I am sporting my Falcons stuff,”I was born and raised in Atl. Spent 38 years there. I just can’t be disloyal and root for the Falcons arch enemy!” Thats after they have said that who dat silly ****!

7 minutes ago, Califalcon0013 said:

Youre in a football forum.what do you think?

That u take what u can get 

I’ve been a Falcons fan a lot longer than a Hawks fan. I didn’t get into basketball really until Nique came along, and I started playing. Either would be great, but I need a SB trophy.

The Super Bowl is the biggest single game there is in this country, and is watched by more than a billion people throughout the world. That Championship would mean more to me than anything in the entire world of sports.

Although I do like the direction the Hawks are going these days.