marvinthemartian

According to Carl Dukes on 92.9 the Game

122 posts in this topic

He says that he has it on good authority that Blank is more upset with TD than he is with DQ. Apparently Blank would have fired TD when Quinn got here if Quinn had wanted him to do it but Quinn said they could work together. Dukes said he wouldn’t be surprised if TD goes and Quinn stays IF they turn it around and win some games during the rest of the season. 

Not saying I hope this happens but he was serious that this is what his inside sources are saying Blank is leaning towards as of now. 

Just now, marvinthemartian said:

Dukes spent about ten minutes discussing it shortly after 5:00 PM today. 

Yep I heard It too but no verifiable sources. Just saying he heard It. 

I think the only reason Quinn is sticking around is because if you fire him now you are also firing the so call DC.

Its not like we are playing good defense now but who will call the defense? 

Smiler11 likes this

Just now, Cole World said:

I think the only reason Quinn is sticking around is because if you fire him now you are also firing the so call DC.

The assistants have already been calling the defense the last two games.

This doesn’t make sense for the simple fact that they made a big deal about Quinn having full control over the roster. 

lmao at Quinn saying assistants are calling the plays now too. More scapegoats 

NeonDeion and Flying Falcon like this

2 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Jerome Henderson, Jeff Ulbrich, are probably the likeliest candidates.  Both already have a heavy hand in the game planning as it is, and DQ indicated in his last press conference that he started spreading round some of the play calling as it is.

6 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Jerome Henderson, Jeff Ulbrich, are probably the likeliest candidates.  Both already have a heavy hand in the game planning as it is, and DQ indicated in his last press conference that he started spreading round some of the play calling as it is.

i almost want quinn gone early just to see how Ulbrich would do. Quinn lasts the season however