Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Don™

Falcons work out three players.

61 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

See we wonder what is happening with the Falcons. Larkin played well enough and VB and TM played below average enough for Larkin to get some look minutes. TBJ should have never been let go too. And let's not talk about a big back like Ollison or Grace's play.  But noooo DQ and TD are set in their ways and are stubborn to move. A few weeks ago we brought in two experienced safeties but we sent them home, said we were going to give a guy on our PS the spot. For the last 2 Sunday's we have seen long passes get by our safeties and the F O playing one guy out of position. When you are 1-5 and getting beat like we are maybe you need to change your MO and thought patterns?

Grace definitely earned PT over Ishmael and Olouwackan. I wanted to keep TBJ over Hill, I felt like he had more upside. 

Refried Beans and Vandy like this

33 minutes ago, Rise said:

Beasley is probably traded next.

He is a free agent after this season.

Whoever gets Beasley needs to hire Freeney as his trainer/ Coach so Beasley will be motivated enough to get sacks

shock, federicofalcon2 and JDaveG like this

48 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Larkin isnt on our PS anymore is he?

Well ****. Just saw he was on the Cowboys. I thought they dropped him then picked him back up. 

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Well ****. Just saw he was on the Cowboys. I thought they dropped him then picked him back up. 

I dont think that's updated, he's not on any other roster including CBS and DALLASCOWBOYS.com

ya_boi_j likes this

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They did but then they dropped him again just days later. Didn't make much sense.

ya_boi_j likes this

14 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

I dont think that's updated, he's not on any other roster including CBS and DALLASCOWBOYS.com

10 minutes ago, LouDog said:

They did but then they dropped him again just days later. Didn't make much sense.

Well **** I don’t know lol. One site says Dallas, one says Atlanta. He doesn’t have anything on his twitter but he’s followed by the Falcons. September 27 article on Falcoholic says he was resigned to the PS. Guess I gotta look for the practice squad members lol

Atlanta Falcons official site says he came back before the Titans game

1 hour ago, Rise said:

Beasley is probably traded next.

He is a free agent after this season.

1 hour ago, The Don™ said:

Does this mean Beasley is on the move soon or it's due diligence in case they trade him.

Orchard was a Hendricks award winner. Bounced about a bit in NFL. Nice size guy and good athlete, but can’t stick with a team for some reason 

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Lol...Shane Ray...that will fix things

I believe you meant " Shane Ray... he's getting his fix, and things".

1 hour ago, The Don™ said:

Does this mean Beasley is on the move soon or it's due diligence in case they trade him.

We should have worked Shane Ray out when we were doing good.

49 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Well **** I don’t know lol. One site says Dallas, one says Atlanta. He doesn’t have anything on his twitter but he’s followed by the Falcons. September 27 article on Falcoholic says he was resigned to the PS. Guess I gotta look for the practice squad members lol

Atlanta Falcons official site says he came back before the Titans game

I think he was originally on the Cowboys no? He was cut after we picked up those 20 punters a couple weeks back 

2 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I think he was originally on the Cowboys no? He was cut after we picked up those 20 punters a couple weeks back 

Honestly I wouldn’t have a clue. I barely keep up with Falcon news 

This almost certainly means bye-bye Vic - it they can find a trading partner.

That’s a big if.

Think other front offices haven’t seen what we’ve all seen?

I’d sign Quentin Bell and Orchid tbh. Bell is young and developing, ran a 4.38 forty. Might be a SAM or edge under right coach. Orchid has ability and is a stouter edge. Looked promising as a rook, and then fell off