Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pa_falcon_fan

Who are the "not all in" players?

49 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Agreed, up and down the defense are much bigger issues than RB. None moreso than the DC.

I’ll never understand all the freeman dislike in here. 

I don’t dislike Free, but his time is up. Because of his prior injuries and concussions he just can’t get it done anymore. I have been wishy washy about Free, though. Probably makes me a terrible fan. I will always remember him not missing, but totally avoiding the block in the bowl. At this point, poor Ito might not have much of a running future. 

12 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Agreed, up and down the defense are much bigger issues than RB. None moreso than the DC.

I’ll never understand all the freeman dislike in here. 

TATF don't like dudes that get paid, no matter if they earned it or not.

Plus he missed that one block...

And he said that one thing...

People here fickle af

Vandy and shc like this

Just now, athell said:

TATF don't like dudes that get paid, no matter if they earned it or not.

Agree, and that’s such a whacko attitude/mindset most fans have toward players.

athell likes this

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Agree, and that’s such a whacko attitude/mindset most fans have toward players.

It's weird.  People want to hoard cap space one minute and literally earlier ok with "wasting 8m in dead cap to cut vic to prove a point".

This place is so confusing sometimes...

Ovie_Lover and Vandy like this

43 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

I didn’t see this post as you suggest. It crossed my mind as well about who it could be. Again, if the thread is not for you just move on. No need to “whine” about what you see as whiners. People have a right to fan their way. No hard feelings man. Have a good evening. 

Because I was hoping for a real discussion on the topic. Instead I got "this guy sucks in my eyes so he must not be all in!!!"

My guesses are Vic, Takk, Trufant, Campbell for sure.  I'm questioning Jake Matthews' commitment too.  He gave up a sack Sunday and just walked away.  Got his QB blasted, and just walked away.  No I'm sorry.  No **** you.  No "that's for kissing my mother."  

Just......walked......away.......

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

My guesses are Vic, Takk, Trufant, Campbell for sure.  I'm questioning Jake Matthews' commitment too.  He gave up a sack Sunday and just walked away.  Got his QB blasted, and just walked away.  No I'm sorry.  No **** you.  No "that's for kissing my mother."  

He simply has not looked good this season. 

When someone gets satisfied with their place in life, that’s what happens. You have to stay hungry at everything in life.

Vic Campbell Kazee Tru look like they don't give a Dammm……. Free Matt and the Oline aren't living up to expectation. Sad Series of events time to light a match ----Kaboom!!!!!!

JDaveG and The Don™ like this

1 minute ago, Diggable Birds said:

Vic Campbell Kazee Tru look like they don't give a Dammm……. Free Matt and the Oline aren't living up to expectation. Sad Series of events time to light a match ----Kaboom!!!!!!

Came in here to say Kazee specfically in addition to the ones you and jdaveg listed...

I think Kazee is immature and needs to grow up. One specific incident was him celebrating a goal line tackle when down 4 scores late in the 4th QTR this past game. It points to me first and not team first. I like the way he plays overall but he's had some questionable character and situational awareness farts.

If they get Ray or Orchard or one of those guys, I'm very serious, cutting Vic might save Takk's career.

Takk has been tweeting out some nonsense.  If he's producing I don't care what he tweets within reason.  But he isn't.  Someone needs to show him "talent isn't enough -- you have to work."

Shipping out his 8th overall pick bookend might send that message.

1 hour ago, Shelley#37 said:

Debo, Mack and free have all been disappointing to me...

This is one thing i've noticed.  Idk if he got his money and now he's coooool, or if he still has lingering foot issues.  As for Kazee, i feel like he got is 7 INTs last year and thinks he should be starting (and maybe he should)

The entire OL. Mack has regressed so much, and the Carpenter & Brown signings have been lack luster for us. 

Kazee, Ricardo, Trufant, and Oliver have been liabilities for us in coverage. Not to mention the putrid play from Campbell and Ishmael. 

Freeman lost a little juice. Keith Smith has been an average blocker at best. 

Pass rushers? Don’t have any besides Jarrett and Clayborn. Beasley and McKinley have been MIA. 

2 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

It would really be interesting to know. I’m sure Vic is in the list. I wonder who else is in it?

It looks to me like the whole offensive line has checked out. Oliver is lost and Bryant is through. They're all stealing checks at this point.

Beasley,campbell,trufant,rico,

takk and oliver packed it in. Kazee need to grow the f..k up.

Matthews got complacent once he got his money. Did nothing to protect matt. Its like they dont even care. TD and quinn are responsible for his horrid roster and should be exiled to the state border.

Blank needs to gut at least 80% of the defense. And 20% of the offense.

2 hours ago, The Don™ said:

Came in here to say Kazee specfically in addition to the ones you and jdaveg listed...

I think Kazee is immature and needs to grow up. One specific incident was him celebrating a goal line tackle when down 4 scores late in the 4th QTR this past game. It points to me first and not team first. I like the way he plays overall but he's had some questionable character and situational awareness farts.

I swear I couldn't understand why he was celebrating.... Im like dude look at the score board- The Instagram stuff asking to be taken out of picture is just immature, idk whats going on but he doesn't look like the kazee from last year, hes missed a lot of tackles 0 int's

3 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Debo been walking around all season with his head down, like his GF broke up with him.

Dude is not the leader we thought.

I dont disagree with this...dude is usually a quiet one anyways, but plays hard...and he hasnt looked the same this season as all.

There was a 3rd and very long play earlier in the season(back when we thought making a few adjustments would mean likely victory), and he was in a terrible position and just completely lost focus and stopped his feet, the wideout got the angle on him and resulting first down. Plays like that may seem minuscule, but plays identical to that have added up as the season went on, resulting in a historically bad defense.

4 hours ago, JDaveG said:

The way Campbell has been chewing people out on Twitter makes me think he cares. I think at this point the team is frustrated and realizes this season is lost. I think we all wish we could fast forward to week 1 2020.