Who Goes Next

caponine

7 minutes ago, caponine said:

Who do you think goes next ?? Trufant, Freeman, Beasley, Ricardo, Campbell, Hooper ( though i dont understand that one) ?? Or is there anyone else yall can think of ?

gotta look at teams with realistic shots at making the playoffs and see what their needs are then see if we have a player to offer. Can’t think of a team that needs a rb or tight end. Several contenders need pass rush help and help in the secondary though

1 minute ago, shockerfalcon said:

gotta look at teams with realistic shots at making the playoffs and see what their needs are then see if we have a player to offer. Can’t think of a team that needs a rb or tight end. Several contenders need pass rush help and help in the secondary though

but see here’s the thing i could see a time like Seattle , Packers or Eagles trading for Vic. Only team that might need a rb is Rams. Gurley is done pretty much so i could see that tbh as well 

I can see a team willing to give up a 2nd or 3rd for Trufant a heck of a lot easier than I can see them offering anything other than a 5th or 6th for Beasley.  

While not exactly in pro bowl form, Trufant is good enough to help a team that's really in need, and in my opinion corner is the most valuable and hardest position to fill besides QB.