Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XXVIII-III

Thank You, Mo Sanu

21 posts in this topic

I really hate to see him go, he was a baller! It seemed we could always count on him to make that 3rd down catch over the middle knowing he was going to take a shot.

He was playing his heart out this year even in the losing visit to Dante's inferno.

I really hope he gets a ring and shines in NE!!

rounz likes this

I loved the signing from day 1.  For whatever reason I gravitated towards Mo from his rookie year in Cincy.  Dude is a football player on the field...one of the guys you tell other younger players to model themselves after, pure athlete, and more importantly high class off the field.

I was hoping beyond hope they would find a way to retire him as a Falcon, but I understand why they moved on from him.  Go get your ring, Mo.  I won't even be mad.

rounz, CADirtyBird, D.B.N. and 1 other like this

One of my absolute favorite Falcons. He could do it all, and in addition to his toughness and determination to get those yards after catch on EVERY SINGLE PLAY, I'll always remember his touchdown passes to Julio and Matt. 

Go get a ring, Sanu. I'll miss ya.

D.B.N., Emmitt and rounz like this

It was his media interview after 51 that did it for me. I got the feeling he would've strapped up that night and played 'em again. I can't recall exactly what he said but it was the way he said it.

He put it behind him faster than anyone on the team.

He was one of my favorites... always willing to do the dirty work. Consummate pro...

Saw an article a few minutes ago that claimed we got a haul for him because he had "fallen out of favor" here.

If that was true then this staff is even more ignorant than I already think... no easy feat. Hopefully though it was just incompetence and underperforming on offense in general that led him to being underutilized... and not a willing choice for crissakes!

BamaBirdLady and falconsfan84 like this

What's so good about goodbye? All it does is make you cry.  You are One of the few Falcons who played with heart. You never complained you just did your job. We are going to miss you. But hopefully you are going to a better place.

BamaBirdLady likes this

1 hour ago, XXVIII-III said:

Many of us questioned the move when TD brought you in.  You quickly proved your value and will forever be remembered as a Falcons great.  Thank you for everything you did for the red and black. 

Still in shock hes gone...wow.this is what happens when your team all of a sudden goes to ****. 

43 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Not gonna lie I hated him because they cut Roddy for him.... but I quickly started to love the dude...   this one is a hard loss.    :sadwave:

I'm legit sad about it a good dude on the field and off it. **** of a player..this **** sucks.

falconfanEST1989 likes this

1 hour ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

One of my absolute favorite Falcons. He could do it all, and in addition to his toughness and determination to get those yards after catch on EVERY SINGLE PLAY, I'll always remember his touchdown passes to Julio and Matt. 

Go get a ring, Sanu. I'll miss ya.

Hate going on Twitter and seeing all the new England dummies drooling..sighs think I'm going to stay off there rest of the day honestly.this sucks but I hope he gets a ring man should have already had one.

I wanted him here when he was getting torn to shreds before FA began, sad to see him go. He deserves to go in our ring of honor IMO. He is more valuable than his stats indicate. 

XXVIII-III likes this

Thanks Mo for giving us your all while in Atlanta and I wish you luck in getting a ring this year!  Looking like it'll be NE vs NO for the trophy.  Hopefully Sanu catches a TD pass for the winning score!  Good Luck Mo! 

BamaBirdLady likes this