Three things that has a good chance of happening that I don't want to see

Patriots are not nearly as good as everyone thinks.  They almost lost to the Bills backup QB.  Every other team they've played prior to Jets has like a combined 1-17 record.  

The Patriots will lose to Baltimore in just a couple weeks.

Edited by DogIsYourName

Other than the Saints I couldn’t honestly care less who wins the big one.

What I’m most worried about is hopping back on the coaching carousel potentially squandering Ryans last days as a falcon.

You guys really think we’re going to hit on 3 good coaches to right the ship in time before Ryan croaks? LMFAO

What other teams are doing only matters when our team is relevant. At the moment, my focus is on cleaning house at the Branch, and getting this team back on track. The other 31 teams can win 50 SBs for all I care. I just want one before I'm pushing daisies. 

46 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

What other teams are doing only matters when our team is relevant. At the moment, my focus is on cleaning house at the Branch, and getting this team back on track. The other 31 teams can win 50 SBs for all I care. I just want one before I'm pushing daisies. 

I'll be shocked if Blank don't clean House,,  To be honest,, I think we need to.... And hope we get the right HC , But mainly we need the right OC.. That is the key to winning... for us. Yes,, I wish Shanny had been kept and TD let go. I felt that way when it all went down... I hate to say it, but that feeling was the right one.

1 hour ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Pats could go 19-0 (I want the population in Perfectville to continue to be 1 unless it's us of course)

Saints win a 2nd SB before we even win a 1st

Kyle Shanahan wins a SB after screwing ours up

Those are all sickening but I do 't mind the Pats one so much. The undefeated Dolphins team had some cocky bastige, always popping champagne when an undefeated team lost.

1 hour ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

I understand the bitterness towards him, but you all gotta get over this especially considering without Kyle there is 0% chance we are in the SB in the first place.  It was a shame how it ended, but Kyle brought us one of the best seasons I can remember as a Falcon's fan and I appreciate him for that.

Pats winning means Mo winning, so I am now ok with that just as I was last year with Clay.

Saints winning is the only one that I cannot get behind.

1 hour ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Other than the Saints I couldn’t honestly care less who wins the big one.

What I’m most worried about is hopping back on the coaching carousel potentially squandering Ryans last days as a falcon.

You guys really think we’re going to hit on 3 good coaches to right the ship in time before Ryan croaks? LMFAO

If the next coach isn't his Sean Payton, then Ryan AND Julio retire without rings. It's sad.

2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

The only one I dont wanna see is the Saints win.

I'll root for the Pats and 9ers all season.

I want the pats to go over a cliff, or at least get bounced ASAP. Mostly because I'm sick of them, but now that we have one of their picks, I have extra incentive. Not that DummyTrough will do anything with it anyway :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 0:47 PM, DogIsYourName said:

Patriots are not nearly as good as everyone thinks.  They almost lost to the Bills backup QB.  Every other team they've played prior to Jets has like a combined 1-17 record.  

I'm just here to blast my own horn!!!!

6 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

The way the 49ers owned us in the '80's, there is no way I could ever root for them...

Exactly right watching Montana Rice In co basically smile every time they played the Falcons.Basically had the W as soon as they got on the plane.Rice scored so many TDS against the Falcons I bet he’s got a house in the ATL he loves the place so much.

On 10/22/2019 at 0:36 PM, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Pats could go 19-0 (I want the population in Perfectville to continue to be 1 unless it's us of course)

Saints win a 2nd SB before we even win a 1st

Well, the Pats won't go 19-0 since the Ravens beat them on SNF. 

And yes, it makes me nauseous to think about the Aints winning a 2nd SB....but, it could happen. 

Also, the 49ers winning a SB with Kyle Shanahan is a possibility --- and really, I don't have a huge problem with that....I just HATE that he screwed us up when we had our chance to win one.  But that's as much on Quinn, as it is on Shanny.  Truly, "water over the dam", though.  

So, what I'm trying to say is, since we won't be in it this year, I don't give a flip who wins it ---- except N.O.!!!   :angry:  

On 10/22/2019 at 0:47 PM, DogIsYourName said:

Do you think the 49ers are overrated? They haven't played anybody either 

33 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Exactly right watching Montana Rice In co basically smile every time they played the Falcons.Basically had the W as soon as they got on the plane.Rice scored so many TDS against the Falcons I bet he’s got a house in the ATL he loves the place so much.

Our defense was bad back in the 90's just like it is now. Well maybe not quite as bad as it is now.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:01 PM, Draftnut57 said:

I'll be shocked if Blank don't clean House,,  To be honest,, I think we need to.... And hope we get the right HC , But mainly we need the right OC.. That is the key to winning... for us. Yes,, I wish Shanny had been kept and TD let go. I felt that way when it all went down... I hate to say it, but that feeling was the right one.

Good comment! Love your signature.