FalconofShadows

Will Beasley be traded make your Predictions

Make your Predictions Does Beasley get traded   73 members have voted

1. 1. Is vic Beasley traded by the Deadline

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

61 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

No one wants him. We should just cut him now.

And take on dead cap?  Brilliant idea...bra-vo...

OP, yes he will be traded.  5th and conditional 6th.

Why give up a draft pick and take his salary considering his poor production this year when he's a free agent the next year? Who wants to take on a DE at 12 mil with no sacks and 3 pressures on the QB out of 7 games?

I said No simply because I don't see any team that dumb or desperate to make that trade.

GreggT and SoldMySoul like this

6 minutes ago, datchrisb1 said:

Why give up a draft pick and take his salary considering his poor production this year when he's a free agent the next year? Who wants to take on a DE at 12 mil with no sacks and 3 pressures on the QB out of 7 games?

I said No simply because I don't see any team that dumb or desperate to make that trade.

That was my thinking. Good call.

datchrisb1 likes this

Voted no.  The juice isn't worth the squeeze.  I don't think any team will take him, because teams that would want him want immediate production, not a project.  They can get Beasley the project for free in the offseason.

1989Fan likes this

I really wish they could but I am leaning towards no because he has not produced to warrant a trade. I think we may end up keeping him and just cutting him at the end of the year. If someone offers us a 6th rounder, I would be elated.

We will get a 4-5th for him.  I still think the Jets, Buffalo, Baltimore, Detroit, Houston, and Kansas City could all use him at either LB or DE 

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

We’ll get a 4th from KC, HOU, BAL OR NYJ . 

Why would the Jets give up a 4th for a player they aren’t tied to following this season and they aren’t even in playoff contention 

athell, GreggT and GhostofGritz like this

We will have to pay a 7th rounder in order for someone to take Beasley. The only thing we will ever get is saving 9/16 of his guaranteed money this season.

1 hour ago, Herr Beast said:

We will have to pay a 7th rounder in order for someone to take Beasley. The only thing we will ever get is saving 9/16 of his guaranteed money this season.

I'd be fine with this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Why would the Jets give up a 4th for a player they aren’t tied to following this season and they aren’t even in playoff contention 

You're right, they will give up a 2nd!

#TATF'd

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Lol

Bro if that isn't the most "one of these things is not like the other" trade scenarios I've ever seen...lmao