Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bravesfan

Good News! The NFL does not wants Saints in SuperBowl

25 posts in this topic

Did your wife or girlfriend leave you for a Saints fan or something? You post an absurd amount about a team you're allegedly not a fan of. Like I'm not even kidding, it's REALLY not healthy to have that much hate bottled up, man.

:huh:

19 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Did your wife or girlfriend leave you for a Saints fan or something? You post an absurd amount about a team you're allegedly not a fan of. Like I'm not even kidding, it's REALLY not healthy to have that much hate bottled up, man.

Frick the Saints!

Osiruz and Faithful Falcon like this

Man, I really hope you find closure somehow before you induce a heart attack through all the stress and hatred you’re perpetually carrying around in you.

:(

On 10/24/2019 at 1:09 AM, Iron Saint said:

Man, I really hope you find closure somehow before you induce a heart attack through all the stress and hatred you’re perpetually carrying around in you.

:(

Yet you are here. Look in mirror 

Edited by Bravesfan
Osiruz likes this

Of course some Saints fans are here, just as some Falcons fans are on Saints boards.  Some of us go to other teams boards to see any tidbits of info.  Most of us don't go around making up stupid posts.  You are not even a Falcon fan.  

Iron Saint likes this

2 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

Yet you are here. Look in mirror 

I’m not carrying around a tremendous amount of hatred and jealousy on my shoulders. But for real all jokes aside, it’s not healthy, my dude.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:03 PM, Iron Saint said:

I don't think the hate is bottled up. LOL!!

Is your wife or girlfriend a Falcons fan or something?  You post an absurd amount on a team's forum that you're allegedly not a fan of.  Like I'm not kidding.  No hate or anything, I'm just saying.   

Iron Saint likes this

4 hours ago, thamill said:

I don't think the hate is bottled up. LOL!!

LMAO, touché!

And nah, I just post on multiple team-specific boards across the league, all under the same name. Outside of my home board, I visit the three other NFC South boards the most. :)

SeahawkFan80 likes this

Just now, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, touché!

And nah, I just post on multiple team-specific boards across the league, all under the same name. Outside of my home board, I visit the three other NFC South boards the most. :)

I feel you.  I'm just busting your chops.  You're actually pretty reasonable. 

Iron Saint likes this

1 hour ago, thamill said:

I feel you.  I'm just busting your chops.  You're actually pretty reasonable. 

Haha, it’s all good, I figured you were. But much appreciated, my dude!

:tiphat:

SeahawkFan80 and thamill like this

10 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

Nice try Alan, cough Cameron . You choke Sunday.

love

Dave

Bravesfan! I thought you were lost and was soon to file a missing persons report, my friend. I must also call the dairy farm to let them know they can remove your picture from their cartons.

I'm so glad to see you found your way back, however based on your nonsensical posting I believe you're suffering from a stroke! :o:(

Oh no, the stroke has reached your frontal lobe and has severely impaired your language and communication skills. Nothing you’re saying makes any sense, friend.

You need your rest, then we can work on your subject-verb agreement. :( 

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Oh no, the stroke has reached your frontal lobe and has severely impaired your language and communication skills. Nothing you’re saying makes any sense, friend.

You need your rest, then we can work on your subject-verb agreement. :( 

you having a meltdown Cameron? Aww loooks like they banned you. I’ll be on SR to trooll your butt 

Edited by Bravesfan

Banned? Nope, I’m still here.:slick:

And no, I won’t be going to the senior (SR) center for bingo. This stroke has really impacted your cognitive function and critical thinking. I’ll have somebody by soon to spoon feed you canned vegetables since your chewing motor skills must be impaired as well.

Get well soon, Bravesfan. :)

5 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Banned? Nope, I’m still here.:slick:

And no, I won’t be going to the senior (SR) center for bingo. This stroke has really impacted your cognitive function and critical thinking. I’ll have somebody by soon to spoon feed you canned vegetables since your chewing motor skills must be impaired as well.

Get well soon, Bravesfan. :)

Saints Report banned your butt. 

1 hour ago, Bravesfan said:

Saints Report banned your butt. 

I would have to have an account on Saints Report to be banned. :lol:

Did you also fall and hit your head when you had that stroke, friend? Nothing you’re saying is making any sense whatsoever. :huh:

12 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

I would have to have an account on Saints Report to be banned. :lol:

Did you also fall and hit your head when you had that stroke, friend? Nothing you’re saying is making any sense whatsoever. :huh:

You sure talk about strokes a lot. I was the one that did not get screwed by the refs at least. Then you got banned from Saints Report 

hahahahzz Cameron 

Yes, because you’ve obviously had a stroke based on your posting pattern. It’s not normal. Please go get checked out.

And again, you can’t get banned on a site that you don’t have an account for. :lol:

Stroke ? You said it again Cameron bannned boy! I’m not the one who threw the hissy fit after the officials did the right thing in the NFC championship 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:03 PM, Iron Saint said:

He's a Falcons Fan. Take that $hit with your 28-3 jokes, with a grain of salt, turn that dumb*tch side ways, and stick it straight up your candy ***.

2 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

He's a Falcons Fan. Take that $hit with your 28-3 jokes, with a grain of salt, turn that dumb*tch side ways, and stick it straight up your candy ***.

I must’ve missed where I asked your opinion, buddy? And hahahah, are you sure about that?

Hey, @Bravesfan, why you never shared your Saints blog with your friends here? 

https://saintofsaints.blogspot.com/?m=1

:tiphat: