Gold4425

SHANNY MAN!

37 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BirdGangATL said:

Fawk Kyle!

Why because he left for a Head Coaching job?

Or because he was made to look like the fall-guy in a fixed soup bowl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Why because he left for a Head Coaching job?

Or because he was made to look like the fall-guy in a fixed soup bowl?

All he had to do was call 3 run plays, kick the fg and first falcons Super Bowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I thought Dan Quinn would have our defense balling and the offense had the talent to do well without Shanahan. How wrong I was.

Jokes on you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any one of you who wouldn’t trade your favorite Falcon for Kyle Shanahan tomorrow is a moron. He’s got that Niners team humming. He’s going to win a Super Bowl sooner rather than later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

All he had to do was call 3 run plays, kick the fg and first falcons Super Bowl.

That's right, but why did he not do that? Answer: Was not allowed to......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want the old bull Mike Shanahan as a GM. He's the brains of the entire Shanahan tree which includes many great coaches you see now. I'm sure he can put together a solid staff for us here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

We also could have maybe gotten just 1 defensive stop when it mattered... ya know.. just 1.

Like one of the two 2-pt conversions. But heck, they most likely would have tried an onside kick and kicked a FG for the win in regulation. 29-28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

That's right, but why did he not do that? Answer: Was not allowed to......

At that point, the head coach should have overruled any decision by a subordinate and took control. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t but he should have. The decision to not run is on the HC always

but at that point, Quinn was too distracted wondering what the heck happened to his defense in the 4th quarter  

 

Edited by Skott Lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skott Lee said:

At that point, the head coach should have overruled any decision by a subordinate and took control. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t but he should have. The decision to not run is on the HC always

but at that point, Quinn was too distracted wondering what the heck happened to his defense in the 4th quarter  

 

Sorry, did not make myself clear. The game was fixed, like you fix a flat tire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now