Gold4425

SHANNY MAN!

37 posts in this topic

Ok we see you are an Offensive Guru and a great Coach. I will give DQ credit for recognizing that.

You got us to the SB!

You made MR the MVP

You made Devontae Freeman think he was the best RB in the league and that forced TD to give  DF a super contract.

You brought in Gabriel  After the Browns cut him and you knew how to use that speed merchant.

You had the nation watching AB dance.

Ok you b

You got a rich 7 year contract with the 49's.

You have the 49's 6-0 while we are getting stomped.

BUT SHANNY MAN

We had the SB won. Then you had to

show your ego and try to out fox two future Hall of Famer's when you didn't have to. DQ didn't stop you.

Your selfish ego stuck the dagger in the organization, the city, the state, and the region's heart.

Now we may never win a SB. The F O can't function well without you. AB is getting older and we have a mess on our hands.

Shanny because you helped give it away you  need to come back and fix this. It is only right, I'm sure AB will pay you whatever $$$$ you want.

They say you were blunt maybe this is what the F O needs.

SHANNY MAN!

shock, Absolute and socalriseup like this

8 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

Ok we see you are an Offensive Guru and a great Coach. I will give DQ credit for recognizing that.

You got us to the SB!

You made MR the MVP

You made Devontae Freeman think he was the best RB in the league and that forced TD to give  DF a super contract.

You brought in Gabriel  After the Browns cut him and you knew how to use that speed merchant.

You had the nation watching AB dance.

Ok you b

You got a rich 7 year contract with the 49's.

You have the 49's 6-0 while we are getting stomped.

BUT SHANNY MAN

We had the SB won. Then you had to

show your ego and try to out fox two future Hall of Famer's when you didn't have to. DQ didn't stop you.

Your selfish ego stuck the dagger in the organization, the city, the state, and the region's heart.

Now we may never win a SB. The F O can't function well without you. AB is getting older and we have a mess on our hands.

Shanny because you helped give it away you  need to come back and fix this. It is only right, I'm sure AB will pay you whatever $$$$ you want.

They say you were blunt maybe this is what the F O needs.

SHANNY MAN!

With our luck if we ran the ball and kicked a FG, the FG attempt would have been blocked. 

Skeetbird likes this

I was so furious at his ego trip in the Super Bowl that “good riddance” was my primary emotion at the time.

But even then, there was a voice saying he was the only reason we were in that game in the first place .... and that has proven to be abundantly true.

No.11, Mr.Blank, vitaman and 5 others like this

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Just think if we had given lefleur a chance to be OC

He would have gotten promoted to head coach within a year or two. That's why I think they went with Sark. Because they figured they wouldn't have to worry about him getting promoted because of his previous alcohol problems and their would be stability. Same with Koetter and his failed head coach attempt.

ParanoidAndroid likes this

I'll never stop being bitter over how that turned out. How in the world do you not run the ball? But, I'll also never stop wishing he was still here and our head coach. 

Flying Falcon and Atl Falcon like this

2 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I was so furious at his ego trip in the Super Bowl that “good riddance” was my primary emotion at the time.

But even then, there was a voice saying he was the only reason we were in that game in the first place .... and that has proven to be abundantly true.

I thought Dan Quinn would have our defense balling and the offense had the talent to do well without Shanahan. How wrong I was.

vitaman, Champagne and Jen like this

I don't think it was his ego. He was clueless in Game Management. His dad is in his ear now.

Neither Kyle, nor Quinn had a clue. Their philosophy was to score so many points, and play soft defense to not give up big plays.

4 minutes ago, Jen said:

I'll never stop being bitter over how that turned out. How in the world do you not run the ball? But, I'll also never stop wishing he was still here and our head coach. 

Well said my man

What about OT Schader he did good too.

Shanny you left and Schader fell off the mountain maybe DQ did too

Shanny Man!

Go ahead and finish the season witha 49's. As soon as the last game has played. AB and DELTA will be at the SF airport to bring you back to the ATL. You can even bring your Daddy.

You owe us Shanny. It is not right you are basking in glory while we are left with a  Catastrophe.

HELP!!!!!

COME BACK SHANNY COME BACK!

SHANNY MAN

11 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Just think if we had given lefleur a chance to be OC

I like him, but the refs has helped him a lot this season.

49ers are 6-0 and  this team is 1-6. I think part of that is karma. 49ers team is built for every possible situation you can think of 

Shanny wanted to become a HC, which is natural. He had to go elsewhere to achieve that.

Shanny wasn't going to be granted the HC job over Quinn after making it to the SB no matter how people look at it. Thinking otherwise is just more overemotional ridiculousness.

Shanny is now the Niners HC. Time to move on and see who may get a chance to make an impact as the new Falcons HC...........when Quinn is fired 

23 minutes ago, caponine said:

49ers are 6-0 and  this team is 1-6. I think part of that is karma. 49ers team is built for every possible situation you can think of 

And the Falcons team is built for................

I’m thinking... 

will have to get back with you on this. But hey we have a monstrosity Benz stadium. 

26 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

We also could have maybe gotten just 1 defensive stop when it mattered... ya know.. just 1.

I don’t know why people always gloss over this.

25 points in 1 1/2 quarters.

2 different 2 point conversions....

Just 1 stop.....

TheUsualStuff likes this

9 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

And the Falcons team is built for................

I’m thinking... 

will have to get back with you on this. But hey we have a monstrosity Benz stadium. 

nope you’re wrong.... this team is built for choking. Choked 3 years straight and now look where we are  

SoldMySoul likes this

52 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I’m still furious he kept the ball in our best player, the MVPs hands the entire game 

10 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I don’t know why people always gloss over this.

25 points in 1 1/2 quarters.

2 different 2 point conversions....

Just 1 stop.....

Because they wanted to lay the blame at the feet of someone departed instead of admitting that the problem was the guy we were stuck with. 

It's always easier that way.

vitaman and Sun Tzu 7 like this

Shanny-Man, Shanny-Man

Does whatever a Shanny can

Calling plays, of many types

Winning games, left and right

Look out! Here comes the Shanny-Man!

Is he smart? Listen you

He’s an offensive-minded guru

Can he coach, defense though?

Take a look, He’s 6 and 0

Hey, there! There goes the Shanny-Man!

In the sun of the Bay, at the scene of a game

Like a ray of handsome light 

He arrives, you know his name

Shanny-Man, Shanny-Man

Levi’s Stadium Shanny-Man

Running Backs? He’s got four

Scoring points is his reward 

Look out! Here comes the Shanny-Man!

Sicairos and vitaman like this

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I thought Dan Quinn would have our defense balling and the offense had the talent to do well without Shanahan. How wrong I was.

So did I. Good thing I stopped betting on football. I would be losing a lot of money by being wrong.

Falcons Fan MVP likes this