Falconsfan567

Patriots at Jets (MNF)

38 posts in this topic

Already 17-0 Pats. So many NFL blowouts this year. Last year at this time off the season there were already like 10-15 overtime games. The first 7 or 8 weeks of the season there was at least 1 OT game. This year there's only been 2-3 OT games.

If you’re the Jets at this point, you know you’re going to lose. Do some sell out blitzs and lay some quality bone smashing hits on Brady. Penalties be ****ed.

Imagine if the Falcons had any players that could cause turnovers. We need a complete re-haul of the secondary.

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

Patriots DBs holding every play. 

Can you imagine if the referees treated the Falcons the same way they treat the Patriots?!? Julio would get treated better on pass interference calls, we wouldn't get all the penalties called on us like we do. We wouldn't have gotten cheated in the Cardinals game even after the review etc.

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Can you imagine if the referees treated the Falcons the same way they treat the Patriots?!? Julio would get treated better on pass interference calls, we wouldn't get all the penalties called on us like we do. We wouldn't have gotten cheated in the Cardinals game even after the review etc.

I cannot imagine that scenario. But I agree that if we were in some alternate reality treated like the Pats we would be so much more successful 

9 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I cannot imagine that scenario. But I agree that if we were in some alternate reality treated like the Pats we would be so much more successful 

Yup.

It is not always the calls that are made....it is the ones that are not that make a difference.

Case in point yesterday....the roughing the passer call was bad......strait garbage....a fireable offense.

But what was worse were the MULTIPLE missed blows to the head and the High/low hits on Ryan.

NeonDeion, JDaveG, ShadyRef and 1 other like this

This is how you play against lesser opponents. The Falcons love playing at the level of their competition. This year it’s gotten so bad that we can’t even do that, we’re just consistently outmatched.

rogueleadersf likes this

21 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Don’t worry, I’m working on a machine that will take us all to that alternate reality as you speak. 

VTCrunkler likes this

9 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yup.

It is not always the calls that are made....it is the ones that are not that make a difference.

Case in point yesterday....the roughing the passer call was bad......strait garbage....a fireable offense.

But what was worse were the MULTIPLE missed blows to the head and the High/low hits on Ryan.

It’s a double standard and why people question the integrity of the game. And it was at home...

NeonDeion likes this

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Don’t worry, I’m working on a machine that will take us all to that alternate reality as you speak. 

Let me know when you make it. Maybe there’s a YouTube vid on how to make one. 

Atlantafan21 likes this

What's funny is the Jets are down 24-0 in the second half and they are still more committed to the run game than we are when we are only down by 7 in the 1st quarter.

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

Let me know when you make it. Maybe there’s a YouTube vid on how to make one. 

Smart man, I’ve just been using wikihow this whole time. 

VTCrunkler likes this

4 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

It was almost an exact remake of A New Hope. Both of the previous films were terrible. Like prequel terrible.

Yeah, I can see why people would have a problem with that. I personally loved it though. Last Jedi was aight. Definitely kinda disappointing. If you’re talking about Rogue One, then I can also kinda agree that it was disappointing. 

Funny that people want a young hot QB out of the draft but literally every rookie and 2nd year QB is super shaky.  

You sure you wanna dump Ryan and go through the unknown?