Tell them how you feel Chuck

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry @athell Chuck is funny to me.    

Well.....   I didn't find it funny. But I did find it truthful.

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't wan

17 hours ago, Romfal said:

Maybe if we didn't field 2 1st rounds busts this defense would be half *** decent. CUT them, **** looking for trades. Send a message and try someone who wants it out there

According to AJC no body is biting on the Beasley trade. So we may end up just having to. I think Takk could straighten up but he's too focused on dallas etc that he probably won't.

1 minute ago, Skeetbird said:

According to AJC no body is biting on the Beasley trade. So we may end up just having to. I think Takk could straighten up but he's too focused on dallas etc that he probably won't.

Tak is a tool and a headcase. I have no hope he will be in the NFL in 2 years.

His twitter profile says it all "A DE who almost get sacks."

20 hours ago, vel said:

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't want to get better, no coaching will overcome it. Because Grady seems to have learned some hand usage while dealing with the same coaching staff...

You can also fault them for continuing to let takk and beas see the field. Fans see, outside football guys see it, even other players in the locker room see it. Guys are on the field that aren’t in all the way. So why is Quinn stubbornly keeping those kinds of players on the field?

20 hours ago, vel said:

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't want to get better, no coaching will overcome it. Because Grady seems to have learned some hand usage while dealing with the same coaching staff...

You can also fault them for continuing to let takk and beas see the field. Fans see, outside football guys see it, even other players in the locker room see it. Guys are on the field that aren’t in all the way. So why is Quinn stubbornly keeping those kinds of players on the field?

59 minutes ago, Romfal said:

Tak is a tool and a headcase. I have no hope he will be in the NFL in 2 years.

His twitter profile says it all "A DE who almost get sacks."

What fool trying to get paid would clown themself??? There was i time I liked this dude, too. Now like you pointed out has issues that are worth more than is value!  As the Falcons got rid of value today! Tik Tak can’t leave fast enough!!!

10 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

His skill set and size does not allow him to rush the passer period.

Robert Mathis was like 240 a good portion of his career. Size ain’t the reason, it’s because they’re predictable. All they try to do every snap is run around the tackle or try to run through the tackle. Once the tackle engages they’re done because they don’t use their hands at all. They never set up an outside rush and jump back inside, nothing of the like. It makes zero sense. Takk and Vic have put zero effort into becoming better pass rushers