Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Tell them how you feel Chuck

69 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Well.....

I didn't find it funny. But I did find it truthful.

I agree.  There was nothing funny about calling a guy out simply and plainly.  Well done Mr Smith

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

Takk’s grandmama ought to reach down from heaven and slap that boy on the head and wake him dafoook up! 

He is doing her a disservice by acting the clown “nosackde” come one man! 

Skeetbird likes this

17 hours ago, Romfal said:

Maybe if we didn't field 2 1st rounds busts this defense would be half *** decent. CUT them, **** looking for trades. Send a message and try someone who wants it out there

According to AJC no body is biting on the Beasley trade. So we may end up just having to. I think Takk could straighten up but he's too focused on dallas etc that he probably won't.

1 minute ago, Skeetbird said:

According to AJC no body is biting on the Beasley trade. So we may end up just having to. I think Takk could straighten up but he's too focused on dallas etc that he probably won't.

Tak is a tool and a headcase. I have no hope he will be in the NFL in 2 years.

His twitter profile says it all "A DE who almost get sacks."

Skeetbird and SoldMySoul like this

20 hours ago, vel said:

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't want to get better, no coaching will overcome it. Because Grady seems to have learned some hand usage while dealing with the same coaching staff...

You can also fault them for continuing to let takk and beas see the field. Fans see, outside football guys see it, even other players in the locker room see it. Guys are on the field that aren’t in all the way. So why is Quinn stubbornly keeping those kinds of players on the field?

vel likes this

20 hours ago, vel said:

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't want to get better, no coaching will overcome it. Because Grady seems to have learned some hand usage while dealing with the same coaching staff...

You can also fault them for continuing to let takk and beas see the field. Fans see, outside football guys see it, even other players in the locker room see it. Guys are on the field that aren’t in all the way. So why is Quinn stubbornly keeping those kinds of players on the field?

59 minutes ago, Romfal said:

Tak is a tool and a headcase. I have no hope he will be in the NFL in 2 years.

His twitter profile says it all "A DE who almost get sacks."

What fool trying to get paid would clown themself??? There was i time I liked this dude, too. Now like you pointed out has issues that are worth more than is value!  As the Falcons got rid of value today! Tik Tak can’t leave fast enough!!!

19 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Used to love when he said "Making whoopie" :lol:

I thought the guy that said that was from the Newlywed Game?

14 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I thought the guy that said that was from the Newlywed Game?

You're right!! That was Bob Eubanks on NG not Chuck Woolery.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr
Boise Falcon Fan likes this

All I've seen Vic Beasley and Tak McKinley do is bull rush and neither is strong enough to do that. They need to get to work using their hands and hips like Chuck said.

Tell 'em Chuck. Hope some of you got to see Chuck when he played here. Talk about intensity and technique! He played over his head all the time but when the game was on the line, Chuck's hair was on fire.

10 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

His skill set and size does not allow him to rush the passer period.

Robert Mathis was like 240 a good portion of his career. Size ain’t the reason, it’s because they’re predictable. All they try to do every snap is run around the tackle or try to run through the tackle. Once the tackle engages they’re done because they don’t use their hands at all. They never set up an outside rush and jump back inside, nothing of the like. It makes zero sense. Takk and Vic have put zero effort into becoming better pass rushers

Vic could work at it 24/7 and still not do it. His size and lack his of skill set to match his size will never work. Takk talks too much but he way better than Vic. Just goes to show the TD can’t find pass rushers...never has in his 12 yrs as  Atl gm

Vic got by in college on his athletic freakiness and it made him a lot of money....he's probably ok with that..I doubt he'll get traded but I'm sure he'll make another several million next year from another team and pull a Peria Jerry...he don't care man...he's rich already.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:35 PM, DirtyBird7000k said:

****, reminds me of a time along ago when we had a real defensive line called the Bomb Squad! Lead by Chuck Smith, & Travis Hall !  

Would have been something to have that defense, with the 2016 offense.

DirtyBird7000k likes this