Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Tell them how you feel Chuck

69 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Like Filler? Lol. I'm lost

A play on the word 'Millennials' now that I look at it it wasn't that funny, mostly because it's true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few thoughts

dang, chuck, wait till we trade before you point this stuff out. Lol

takk needs at least on productive year if he wants that 5th year option picked up. It’s be funny to see where he is compared to Vic at this point in his career

 

he ain’t wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Didn't Quinn want Beasley to do some 1 on 1 work with him during the offseason? If Beasley didn't take Quinn upon his offer, then who's fault is it?

 

Beasley's job is to learn pass rush moves, he has failed to do that. I think Beasley is more than capable of learning his pass rushing craft. What is stopping him is the desire to want to. Beasley failed to push himself.

 

He's on the trade block for a good reason.

Bs couldn’t play dead in a John Wayne movie. Now you’re trying to tell me he missed a couple summer workouts with DQ or he’d be a much better and dedicated player???? As I’ve already said -Bs won’t ever do it again I don’t care if LT, Bruce Smith, Chuck Smith, JJ Watt all work with him. If you don’t get it after 5 yrs guess what you’re never going to. He’s a great person but he’s not a good FB player. Trade him for a bottle of water and a roll of tape 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Bs couldn’t play dead in a John Wayne movie. Now you’re trying to tell me he missed a couple summer workouts with DQ or he’d be a much better and dedicated player???? As I’ve already said -Bs won’t ever do it again I don’t care if LT, Bruce Smith, Chuck Smith, JJ Watt all work with him. If you don’t get it after 5 yrs guess what you’re never going to. He’s a great person but he’s not a good FB player. Trade him for a bottle of water and a roll of tape 

 

Beasley is an athletic freak. The only reason why Beasley "can't do it" is because he lacks the drive.

 

No one said that Beasley would be better if he took Quinn on his offer to work with him during the offseason. The fact that Quinn wanted to help out Beasley only to not take him up on it was bad on Vic's part. It wasn't like Beasley turned down Quinn to work with a Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware, Bruce Smith, or any other pass rushing specialist who are known to work with others to improve their pass rushing skills.

 

It's Beasley's job to try to improve as a pass rusher. Saying he can't just doesn't cut it. Otherwise, he should've played another position that he "can do".

 

Beasley is a flash in the pan because he has done nothing to change how he rushes the QB after teams figured out that his game is limited to just his speed.

Lowndesfalc and kiwifalcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Beasley is an athletic freak. The only reason why Beasley "can't do it" is because he lacks the drive.

 

No one said that Beasley would be better if he took Quinn on his offer to work with him during the offseason. The fact that Quinn wanted to help out Beasley only to not take him up on it was bad on Vic's part. It wasn't like Beasley turned down Quinn to work with a Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware, Bruce Smith, or any other pass rushing specialist who are known to work with others to improve their pass rushing skills.

 

It's Beasley's job to try to improve as a pass rusher. Saying he can't just doesn't cut it. Otherwise, he should've played another position that he "can do".

 

Beasley is a flash in the pan because he has done nothing to change how he rushes the QB after teams figured out that his game is limited to just his speed.

He can’t and won’t ever do it regardless. I think he works harder and is more dedicated than most ppl on here seem to think. He can play LB and he’s light in pants to rush the passer or set the edge. I think Bs has determined his worth and Chuck Dan Von and working at 24/7 won’t fixed it. I still laugh at the hype about DQ coaching up....that’s funny. You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken poop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

It was there issue with the both of them coming out.When we Draft we got to get away from drafting athletes and get us some football players if there athletic great but no more Workout Warriors.

I don't mind workout Warriors,  but they need to be willing to learn and be fundamentally sound as well. I can live with a guy who wasn't known for having certain skills required by them for their respective position coming out of college. You just need to at least be coachable. I can agree with targeting guys who are more than just athletes though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Geaux_Falcons said:

I don't mind workout Warriors,  but they need to be willing to learn and be fundamentally sound as well. I can live with a guy who wasn't known for having certain skills required by them for their respective position coming out of college. You just need to at least be coachable. I can agree with targeting guys who are more than just athletes though. 

Can’t stand them.

Once you take there go to away there history.

Thats the question mark wheather ready and willing to convert what there taught.Sure isn’t looking like it with our 2 edge guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Can’t stand them.

Once you take there go to away there history.

Thats the question mark wheather ready and willing to convert what there taught.Sure isn’t looking like it with our 2 edge guys.

Our 2 guys haven't been willing to learn or truly get better. A guy like Vic should be trying to figure out every possible way he can be a sack master with his gifts. His could easily make him one of the highest paid guys in the league. Just mind blowing how guys like him don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

He can’t and won’t ever do it regardless. I think he works harder and is more dedicated than most ppl on here seem to think. He can play LB and he’s light in pants to rush the passer or set the edge. I think Bs has determined his worth and Chuck Dan Von and working at 24/7 won’t fixed it. I still laugh at the hype about DQ coaching up....that’s funny. You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken poop

 

Beasley isn't too light to rush the passer. There has been plenty of pass rushers around Beasley's size that have done really well in the NFL.

 

As for Quinn inviting Beasley to train. Well, at least Quinn was serious about Beasley needing to develop pass rushing moves, even if it could've been a failed attempt at doing so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's saying stuff that Quinn would never have the heart to tell him because he's too busy being buddy buddy.

I remember a game last year when Ridley was dropping passes left and right. Next day at practice the twitter account tweeted a photo of him pop locking. Imagine if a dude showed up like that with Belichick after a bad performance.

No one respects Quinn. Starting to feel bad for dude.

NCFalconfan and D.B.N. like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chuck is dead on with his comments. But I will say this IS on the coaches. Vic doesn't produce week after week, but there he is getting snaps while other guys who may be out working him aren't getting any. Each week its the same thing from this defense and yet nothing changes. That adds up to zero accountability and that begins with Dan Quinn. If you're not producing, well deactivate them and give someone else a shot. Never happens though so you have turkeys going through the motions because that is good enough here in Atlanta. This is the culture Dan Quinn created here and it can't leave town soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Beasley isn't too light to rush the passer. There has been plenty of pass rushers around Beasley's size that have done really well in the NFL.

 

As for Quinn inviting Beasley to train. Well, at least Quinn was serious about Beasley needing to develop pass rushing moves, even if it could've been a failed attempt at doing so.

His skill set and size does not allow him to rush the passer period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

His skill set and size does not allow him to rush the passer period.

 

Size has nothing to do with him not being able to rush the passer. If that was the case then players like Von Miller(Lawrence Taylor was even smaller) would be too small as well. They were highly successful because they incredibly skilled pass rushers and perfected the art of rushing the passer 

 

I agree that Beasley's skill set is the reason why he can't rush the passer because all teams have to do is negate his speed, which isn't hard to do because that's all he has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, but that's on DQ. If your players are happy with making a few millions and not ready to work and be a champion, ship them out like the Pat's would. DQ is the head coach ANNND in charge of the 53 man roster. It's on you

NCFalconfan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:   I'm glad he got Takk too,  the Rex Ryan of defensive ends.  A lot of yacking but no production...

Edited by Spts1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Didn't Quinn want Beasley to do some 1 on 1 work with him during the offseason? If Beasley didn't take Quinn upon his offer, then who's fault is it?

 

Beasley's job is to learn pass rush moves, he has failed to do that. I think Beasley is more than capable of learning his pass rushing craft. What is stopping him is the desire to want to. Beasley failed to push himself.

 

He's on the trade block for a good reason.

Yeah, and we're getting no nibbles for the same reason. What a waste.

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0