Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Tell them how you feel Chuck

69 posts in this topic

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't want to get better, no coaching will overcome it. Because Grady seems to have learned some hand usage while dealing with the same coaching staff...

6 minutes ago, vel said:

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't want to get better, no coaching will overcome it. Because Grady seems to have learned some hand usage while dealing with the same coaching staff...

Yep, Beasley is lazy and Takk is starting to get that way.

Trading Beasley should hopefully send a message to Talk to get his **** together no matter if Quinn is here or not.

The reason why Quinn should take some of the blame for Vic's laziness is that he should've put a foot in Vic's *** much sooner than now. Now it will cost Quinn his job.

And it's obvious him nor Takk are working on anything. It's to the point where they're either trying to bull rush or speed rush and they're both so predictable. No type of violence with their hands or nothing. Easy day for any adequate OT. 

Makes it even worse that chuck has offered help, and he's not even taking it. 

JDaveG, 11=team and Cole World like this

It’s not that Beasley don’t want to improve by working hard. He works hard but just can’t do it. What’s funny is DQ and some of you on this message board were stupid enough to believe he was going to all of a sudden change to some kind of beast with DQ coachinghim up. That was some funny sh!+. I’m not a coach or talent guru but I said it then and I’ll say it again VBs 16 sack season was an anomaly.   I like Chuck Smith but for all y’all that think he could make Bs a great player or even a consistent 8-10 sacks per year player need to realize that’s a dog pissing on your leg IT’s NOT RAINING 

Bunchy Carter likes this

1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

It’s not that Beasley don’t want to improve by working hard. He works hard but just can’t do it. What’s funny is DQ and some of you on this message board were stupid enough to believe he was going to all of a sudden change to some kind of beast with DQ coachinghim up. That was some funny sh!+. I’m not a coach or talent guru but I said it then and I’ll say it again VBs 16 sack season was an anomaly.   I like Chuck Smith but for all y’all that think he could make Bs a great player or even a consistent 8-10 sacks per year player need to realize that’s a dog pissing on your leg IT’s NOT RAINING 

Didn't Quinn want Beasley to do some 1 on 1 work with him during the offseason? If Beasley didn't take Quinn upon his offer, then who's fault is it?

Beasley's job is to learn pass rush moves, he has failed to do that. I think Beasley is more than capable of learning his pass rushing craft. What is stopping him is the desire to want to. Beasley failed to push himself.

He's on the trade block for a good reason.

9 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Bro, we have 5 sacks THROUGH 7 GAMES... It’s the lowest amount of sacks of any team through 7 games in the last 10 years... It doesn’t take Chuck Smith, Chuck Knoll, Chuck Norris or Chuck Woolery to see that Takk and Vic pretty much just run into the opposing tackle and that’s it... He’s 100% right, they use NO MOVES. The small things Takk was doing, he quit doing... Ancient of freaking days Adrian Clayborn at least uses a cross chop with at least a little success. It ain’t about being coached up, these guys don’t do anything.

The worst part is that his lack of being a football player was evident in his college film.

and we still drafted him

19 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Bro, we have 5 sacks THROUGH 7 GAMES... It’s the lowest amount of sacks of any team through 7 games in the last 10 years... It doesn’t take Chuck Smith, Chuck Knoll, Chuck Norris or Chuck Woolery to see that Takk and Vic pretty much just run into the opposing tackle and that’s it... He’s 100% right, they use NO MOVES. The small things Takk was doing, he quit doing... Ancient of freaking days Adrian Clayborn at least uses a cross chop with at least a little success. It ain’t about being coached up, these guys don’t do anything.

At least Chuck Woolery would give us two and two! :lol:

Maybe if we didn't field 2 1st rounds busts this defense would be half *** decent. CUT them, **** looking for trades. Send a message and try someone who wants it out there

Halcon-1 likes this

1 hour ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

And it's obvious him nor Takk are working on anything. It's to the point where they're either trying to bull rush or speed rush and they're both so predictable. No type of violence with their hands or nothing. Easy day for any adequate OT. 

Just call them the "Fillennials"

2 hours ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

It was there issue with the both of them coming out.When we Draft we got to get away from drafting athletes and get us some football players if there athletic great but no more Workout Warriors.

Geaux_Falcons likes this