Jump to content

Tell them how you feel Chuck


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry @athell Chuck is funny to me.    

Well.....   I didn't find it funny. But I did find it truthful.

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't wan

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't want to get better, no coaching will overcome it. Because Grady seems to have learned some hand usage while dealing with the same coaching staff...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vel said:

Lol Chuck is about how I feel. Some of this stuff, you can't blame on coaching. Vic is a prime example. Yea, you can blame them for being stupid enough to bring him back, but if Vic and Takk don't want to get better, no coaching will overcome it. Because Grady seems to have learned some hand usage while dealing with the same coaching staff...

 

Yep, Beasley is lazy and Takk is starting to get that way.

 

Trading Beasley should hopefully send a message to Talk to get his **** together no matter if Quinn is here or not.

 

The reason why Quinn should take some of the blame for Vic's laziness is that he should've put a foot in Vic's *** much sooner than now. Now it will cost Quinn his job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And it's obvious him nor Takk are working on anything. It's to the point where they're either trying to bull rush or speed rush and they're both so predictable. No type of violence with their hands or nothing. Easy day for any adequate OT. 

Makes it even worse that chuck has offered help, and he's not even taking it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not that Beasley don’t want to improve by working hard. He works hard but just can’t do it. What’s funny is DQ and some of you on this message board were stupid enough to believe he was going to all of a sudden change to some kind of beast with DQ coachinghim up. That was some funny sh!+. I’m not a coach or talent guru but I said it then and I’ll say it again VBs 16 sack season was an anomaly.   I like Chuck Smith but for all y’all that think he could make Bs a great player or even a consistent 8-10 sacks per year player need to realize that’s a dog pissing on your leg IT’s NOT RAINING 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

It’s not that Beasley don’t want to improve by working hard. He works hard but just can’t do it. What’s funny is DQ and some of you on this message board were stupid enough to believe he was going to all of a sudden change to some kind of beast with DQ coachinghim up. That was some funny sh!+. I’m not a coach or talent guru but I said it then and I’ll say it again VBs 16 sack season was an anomaly.   I like Chuck Smith but for all y’all that think he could make Bs a great player or even a consistent 8-10 sacks per year player need to realize that’s a dog pissing on your leg IT’s NOT RAINING 

 

Didn't Quinn want Beasley to do some 1 on 1 work with him during the offseason? If Beasley didn't take Quinn upon his offer, then who's fault is it?

 

Beasley's job is to learn pass rush moves, he has failed to do that. I think Beasley is more than capable of learning his pass rushing craft. What is stopping him is the desire to want to. Beasley failed to push himself.

 

He's on the trade block for a good reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

It’s not that Beasley don’t want to improve by working hard. He works hard but just can’t do it. What’s funny is DQ and some of you on this message board were stupid enough to believe he was going to all of a sudden change to some kind of beast with DQ coachinghim up. That was some funny sh!+. I’m not a coach or talent guru but I said it then and I’ll say it again VBs 16 sack season was an anomaly.   I like Chuck Smith but for all y’all that think he could make Bs a great player or even a consistent 8-10 sacks per year player need to realize that’s a dog pissing on your leg IT’s NOT RAINING 

Bro, we have 5 sacks THROUGH 7 GAMES... It’s the lowest amount of sacks of any team through 7 games in the last 10 years... It doesn’t take Chuck Smith, Chuck Knoll, Chuck Norris or Chuck Woolery to see that Takk and Vic pretty much just run into the opposing tackle and that’s it... He’s 100% right, they use NO MOVES. The small things Takk was doing, he quit doing... Ancient of freaking days Adrian Clayborn at least uses a cross chop with at least a little success. It ain’t about being coached up, these guys don’t do anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Bro, we have 5 sacks THROUGH 7 GAMES... It’s the lowest amount of sacks of any team through 7 games in the last 10 years... It doesn’t take Chuck Smith, Chuck Knoll, Chuck Norris or Chuck Woolery to see that Takk and Vic pretty much just run into the opposing tackle and that’s it... He’s 100% right, they use NO MOVES. The small things Takk was doing, he quit doing... Ancient of freaking days Adrian Clayborn at least uses a cross chop with at least a little success. It ain’t about being coached up, these guys don’t do anything.

At least Chuck Woolery would give us two and two! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

And it's obvious him nor Takk are working on anything. It's to the point where they're either trying to bull rush or speed rush and they're both so predictable. No type of violence with their hands or nothing. Easy day for any adequate OT. 

Makes it even worse that chuck has offered help, and he's not even taking it. 

Just call them the "Fillennials"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

And it's obvious him nor Takk are working on anything. It's to the point where they're either trying to bull rush or speed rush and they're both so predictable. No type of violence with their hands or nothing. Easy day for any adequate OT. 

Makes it even worse that chuck has offered help, and he's not even taking it. 

It was there issue with the both of them coming out.When we Draft we got to get away from drafting athletes and get us some football players if there athletic great but no more Workout Warriors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...