Cole World

Ramsey on Julio

109 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

He was being passive aggressive, he didn't have to explicitly state anything. He's acknowledged Hopkins is a great receiver in the past, so by him saying they're not similar with that dismissive look on his face and saying it would've been "crazy" if he was in his groove, he was basically saying he would've locked Julio up if he wasn't rusty.

Which is ******** because you're a professional football player and that **** comes off as an arrogant excuse.

wtf do you want the man to say ? Julio gonna destroy me. Where did he say anything wrong ? All he said was Hopkins and Julio aren’t similar. Julio hasn’t exactly been lighting up opponents the last few weeks either. LOL , so because he said it would have been crazy if he were in his groove. He’s making arrogant excuses ?

Lol if you have watched football over the years then you shouldnt be typing that last sentence. I love his arrogance and cockiness. Football players dont have that anymore and it shows.

Edited by caponine

38 minutes ago, caponine said:

wtf do you want the man to say ? Julio gonna destroy me. Where did he say anything wrong ? All he said was Hopkins and Julio aren’t similar. Julio hasn’t exactly been lighting up opponents the last few weeks either. LOL , so because he said it would have been crazy if he were in his groove. He’s making arrogant excuses ?

Lol if you have watched football over the years then you shouldnt be typing that last sentence. I love his arrogance and cockiness. Football players don’t have that anymore and it shows.

LOL. 

ChickenBiscuit likes this

6 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Wouldn't be even an average corner for the Falcons. Not without a pass rush.

Julio goes for 200 yards Sunday if Matt wasn’t getting killed by rams pass rush. 

45 minutes ago, caponine said:

Lol if you have watched football over the years then you shouldnt be typing that last sentence. I love his arrogance and cockiness. Football players dont have that anymore and it shows.

Past 4 games alone Matt has been hit 39 times. How on earth do you expect things to go right for the superstar when the QB can't even stand and throw the ball to him every snap. You also fail to consider Julio is not the only player that gets targets. It's going to be tough for the superstar wide receiver to get anything going if the protection isn't great for the entirety of the game. Every clean pocket target doesn't go to Julio. The rest are just bad throws. I would hate to see the number of pressures he's gotten in those same games.

blkbigdog35 likes this

I will say this.  Ramsey, when it comes to playing the game on the field, is a straight DAWG!  Falcons could use some of that on D.  New team, he has been banged up.  I'm sure if he was 100% and comfortable, it would have been a war with Julio.  Some people don't like the trash talk, so what?  He isn't getting arrested, did he say somethings about the media and get suspended, did he want out of Jacksonville, Yes.  In terms of the player, I would take him any day....and twice on Sunday!

I don't think any "Alpha" is going to give some other guy credit.  Julio may say it differently, but he does the same thing and isn't as brash.  I remember the "can't nobody check me" comments a few years ago from Julio.  Roddy was always woofin' at somebody once he got his game together.  Confidence, all these guys are great athletes, its the between "the ears" that makes the cream rise to the top. Some don't like Ramsey because he isn't on their team.  That guys is a stud.  Injuries aside, still one of the best in the game.

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lmmfao he didn’t do anything though. Like I said when folks wanted him traded here, he’s overrated and cannot cover elite wr without being bailed out or he has help. Cmon bruh lmao

He did admit that he is use to getting more help too! :lol:

This is why I hat losing so much as Julio taking his lunch today doesn’t even matter! :doh:

ya_boi_j likes this

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

He did admit that he is use to getting more help too! :lol:

This is why I hat losing so much as Julio taking his lunch today doesn’t even matter! :doh:

See what I mean lol. 

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this