Cole World

Ramsey on Julio

109 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

That’s the thing though, he didn’t do anything except cause a fumble against Freeman. He didn’t do anything in regards of covering Julio. 

Ryan missed a wide open Julio on the sideline’s twice 1 for a big gain 1 for a TD. Julio easily could have hit 150 with a TD if Ryan want throwing from his backside all game. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Julio got the best of him numerous times. Julio can’t control the fact that his qb can’t get the ball to him. If you really think Ramsey was the cause of that I seriously don’t know what to tell you

Yeah and Ramsey got the best of Julio some times too.  One point is, the Falcons could not exploit the Julio vs Ramsey matchup--he did well out there and one some of the one-on-one battles.  The other point is, Ramsey smoked Freeman and basically was out there energizing their whole defense.

Did we have any players energizing our defense?  I don't think trying to criticize Ramsey is really relevant or warranted.

2 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Yeah and Ramsey got the best of Julio some times too.  One point is, the Falcons could not exploit the Julio vs Ramsey matchup--he did well out there and one some of the one-on-one battles.  The other point is, Ramsey smoked Freeman and basically was out there energizing their whole defense.

Did we have any players energizing our defense?  I don't think trying to criticize Ramsey is really relevant or warranted.

Dude Julio could have very easily had a monster day had Matt been able to connect with him. I’m not going to play the whole for the sake of argument game. Ramsey was not the cause of Julio not having a good game. Like I said, if you think he was the reason I truly don’t know what to tell you. 

Godzilla1985 and Cole World like this

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Ryan missed a wide open Julio on the sideline’s twice 1 for a big gain 1 for a TD. Julio easily could have hit 150 with a TD if Ryan want throwing from his backside all game. 

Yeah I’m not understanding how anyone can credit Ramsey for Julio having a down game but to each their own. 

Malachore likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Dude Julio could have very easily had a monster day had Matt been able to connect with him. I’m not going to play the whole for the sake of argument game. Ramsey was not the cause of Julio not having a good game. Like I said, if you think he was the reason I truly don’t know what to tell you. 

Well, I saw Ramsey push Julio out on a sideline grab attempt, flex over him, get his whole team fired up.  Then I saw Ramsey smoke our RB and cause a fumble that went backwards 15 yards.  I saw our offense get flat blown up by an energized Rams defense.  So I'm not saying Ramsey single handedly won the game, but he sure looked like a nice player to have on the defense to me.

I did not see a SINGLE PLAYER on the Falcons D that was causing any similar impact.

There is a reason you were shipped off while on a rookie contract. Easy to look like an all pro when the opposing qb is running for his life the entire game. Love to see how good he is on a team with a mediocre pass rush. Julio had him beat multiple times, but Ryan never had a clean pocket to hit him.

He is a solid player but no where near as good as he thinks he is.

1 minute ago, DogIsYourName said:

Well, I saw Ramsey push Julio out on a sideline grab attempt, flex over him, get his whole team fired up.  Then I saw Ramsey smoke our RB and cause a fumble that went backwards 15 yards.  I saw our offense get flat blown up by an energized Rams defense.  So I'm not saying Ramsey single handedly won the game, but he sure looked like a nice player to have on the defense to me.

I did not see a SINGLE PLAYER on the Falcons D that was causing any similar impact.

Once again, I’m talking about Ramsey vs Julio. You’re talking about everything outside of that. I don’t care about the fumble and I don’t care about the Falcons defense. I hate repeating the same things over and over so I’m not going to. You Should get the point by now. 

DogIsYourName and Cole World like this

34 minutes ago, caponine said:

Ramsey was killing it , yall gotta realize you cant stop julio , but you have to contain him and he did. 

Julio caught 4 of 6 targets.

1 was a overthrow by Matt and the other was a thought pass he should have caught. Ramsey was steps behind Julio on every target but 1.

VTCrunkler and Cole World like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Once again, I’m talking about Ramsey vs Julio. You’re talking about everything outside of that. I don’t care about the fumble and I don’t care about the Falcons defense. I hate repeating the same things over and over so I’m not going to. You Should get the point by now. 

OK I get it.  I think it's really dumb to isolate only Ramsey vs Julio and not look at the broader picture of what he did in the game.  That's the same card all the Trufant fans play.

1 minute ago, DogIsYourName said:

OK I get it.  I think it's really dumb to isolate only Ramsey vs Julio and not look at the broader picture of what he did in the game.  That's the same card all the Trufant fans play.

Well......... the thread is named "Ramsey on Julio"

It's a 1 on 1 matchup.

ya_boi_j and Cole World like this

He is a clown!! If, if Free hadn’t got his *** tossed (mainly by Donald) JJ May have had more catches! The play calling sucked again...nothing new! I just can’t understand a team wit freaking FOUR head coaches can’t do better than 1 and MF 6!! This has to be the most asinine and dumbest team in the entire NFL! Bar none! Y’all 

So, sorry for JJ 11 that clowns like JR can run his Siht and smack talk as he did after the game! JJ should have slapped him silly!! Instead of lightweight Free trying to bytch slap Donald! What a farce this game was! 

This team is being sabotaged by ****ie, and Mularkey, And Rah Rah!! 

By Dan!! And thanks for nuting! 

3 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

I think it’s really dumb to quote someone and discuss everything other than what the post you quoted was referring to. I don’t care what Trufant fans do. Thats irrelevant to this conversation. 

Cole World likes this

40 minutes ago, caponine said:

Ramsey was killing it , yall gotta realize you cant stop julio , but you have to contain him and he did. 

This is what I wish we had on our team

DogIsYourName likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I think it’s really dumb to quote someone and discuss everything other than what the post you quoted was referring to. I don’t care what Trufant fans do. They’re irrelevant to this conversation. 

Well good for you.  It's just totally irrelevant if you're not looking at the impact Ramsey had on the game.  Like let's come in here and criticize him for what Julio COULD HAVE done and ignore what Ramsey did do.

On one of the plays, Ryan threw the ball too high.

On another play (and this was a play where the play before Julio ran the same route) Julio beat Ramsey again but Ryan slightly overthrow it. 

Ramsey is really good, but the mouthpiece makes him unlikeable. Trash talking is one thing, but you haven't won anything yet bro. A little humility goes a long way. 

3 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Well good for you.  It's just totally irrelevant if you're not looking at the impact Ramsey had on the game.  Like let's come in here and criticize him for what Julio COULD HAVE done and ignore what Ramsey did do.

He didn’t do jack **** except force a fumble versus *guess who* not Julio. Ramsey did nothing versus Julio except count the holes in the back of his jersey... it’s 383.

Cole World likes this

6 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

If you think Trufant or any player on the Falcons defense or that fumble on Freeman is relevant to a conversation discussing Julio vs Ramsey then for the 5th time, I don’t know what to tell you. If you want to discuss his full game I’m sure there’s another topic somewhere on here for you. Go ahead and get the last word so we can call it a night. 

Cole World likes this

You guys don't get it.  No corner in the entire NFL can shut down Julio one on one.  So if that's all this thread can be about, what's the point?

2 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

But instead Julio is on to the next one, while Ramsey is saying "If I was really in my groove, it would've been scary out there".

Ramsey knew that he didn't win the battle, but he won the war because the Rams got the W.