• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I traded VB44 and Campbell to the raiders in Madden, then the next season DQ got hired as the Raiders coach and they demolished me 40-8 with those players having 2 sacks and 2 ints respectively... Eve

Doesn't seem like a Paul Guenther kind of guy, but, hey, if they're sucker enough to do it.

He's not a linebacker and a pass rusher in name only.   Now maybe if Al was still alive and saw his 40 time we'd have something.

11 minutes ago, fuego said:

Falcons put LB Vic Beasley on trade block

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27886890/falcons-put-lb-vic-beasley-trade-block

They could have saved all that money by not signing him in the first place. The front office has NO clue. 

FOs fault where’s that myth coming from.

This is purely on the HC no one else.He wanted this guy he got him.

1 hour ago, shc said:

I know we’ve been dogging Beasley and McKinley, but what about clayborn?

McKinley's problem might be Vic Beasley. If you do not have a pass rush on one side why not put all you resources on the other side, where a pass rush is coming from?

If I were Tak, I would be manning the phones NFL-wide trying get his lead-*** out of here!

17 hours ago, athell said:

You only win trades while operating from positions of power, of which we have none.  

This is where you are wrong.  We actually have all the power.  Because we are out of it, we technically don't "have" to trade anyone.  The teams that are in it and have a glaring hole who are trying to win this year "need" to make a move.  We don't need to do anything, thus we have all the power.  That's how you end up netting a 2nd rounder for the 4th receiving option in our offense.  

10 minutes ago, thamill said:

This is where you are wrong.  We actually have all the power.  Because we are out of it, we technically don't "have" to trade anyone.  The teams that are in it and have a glaring hole who are trying to win this year "need" to make a move.  We don't need to do anything, thus we have all the power.  That's how you end up netting a 2nd rounder for the 4th receiving option in our offense.  

Well said.  Let's hope we can get a 3rd rounder for him.  Beasley has eye-popping athleticism.  I am betting that someone out there feels that they can get more from Beasley than Quinn has.

Just now, etherdome said:

Well said.  Let's hope we can get a 3rd rounder for him.  Beasley has eye-popping athleticism.  I am betting that someone out there feels that they can get more from Beasley than Quinn has.

I'd be willing to bet we get more than a third. Someone will see him, his athleticism, and age and say "I can coach him up".